chapter 4

Library
Rose POV

Today I woke up very curious about last night

Today I woke up very curious about last night. I was so confused how they all were very pale and shiny. every time the three boys would come up to me and very cold. I noticed that when Georg messed with my hair. So I decided to tell Bill that I was very busy today. and that I was going to go to the library to read some books. I need to figure out what they are.

When I told him that I was going to go read some books at the library. he asked to come obviously I told him no because he would see what I'm doing. but I know he was going to come out of nowhere. so I have to be very sneaky when I go out today. I finally get out of bed and go take a shower. I found the cutest outfit to wear today it was kind of chilly. so it was a great time to read books and a great time to figure out what they are. hopefully bill doesn't come out of nowhere and finds what I'm doing. cuz I don't know what he would think about me.

I finally got to the bathroom door I knocked and my mom screamed at me to leave her alone. I was very confused and mad at the same time I screamed at her back to hurry up. I stand at the door for like 5 minutes and she finally came out it seems like she was crying. I didn't really pay that much attention to it because she's kind of an attention seeker. so I went into the bathroom and took like an hour shower with the nice hot water. When I got out I had to clean the fog off my mirror to see myself. I washed my hair at the same time cuz I didn't want to put a bean on with oily hair. I was trying to decide if I should do my makeup for today after a minute. of thinking I said sure So I got dressed in the bathroom and went to my room. I forgot my lotion deodorant and perfume in my room so I had to go in there anyways. I just brought my makeup so I can do my makeup in my room.

After another hour I finally finished getting dressed and ready to go

After another hour I finally finished getting dressed and ready to go. I put my cute rain boots jacket and scarf and beanie on. and I scream to my mom that I was leaving and got out the house and lock the door behind me I know if I didn't I would have come home to my mother screaming and my father disappointed. I don't know why I think it's stupid because they're both home today. that's probably why my mom was crying I don't pay attention to that though. I used to pay too much attention when I was a kid so I kind of stopped. anyways I'm walking down the street it took me a while because it's kind of stranded where I am after a while I finally found the stores. I was looking around and I finally found a bookstore it was so pretty and antique.

When I open the door the only thing I smelled was old books it was so nice. I came up front and asked them about books of creatures that live in this town she looked at me confused. but she told me three books vampires wolves and witches. I was kind of concerned why there were so many creatures that were assumed to live in this town. Actually kind of not surprised at the same time look at this place. it's so creepy I got the three books and sat down. I started reading every single one of them but the vampire one caught my eye the most. it showed all of the signs that I was thinking about. like when Bill hit Tom really fast and hard. and them being very cold and shiny and very pale. I didn't want to assume so I just kept reading I decided to bring that book home. to read it more if I get any more signs to see if it's true.

I came up front and paid for the book and got out of the Library. after walking for a little while I saw a donut stand. I was very hungry so obviously I went. I got three glazed donuts for just me they're pretty small that's why. and they were pretty cheap but there was so good. I was munching on them the whole entire walk after a while of walking home. I feel a presents behind me I didn't want to look back because I was too scared. so I decided to ignore it until I couldn't anymore I look behind me. and nothing's there I really think I'm going crazy anyways. I finally get home and there we go my parents fighting again. I kind of just run upstairs and throw myself to my bed. I kind of left my phone here on accident when I opened it there were so many messages. of Bill he was asking where I was who I was with all these questions. that I kind of didn't answer. I just took off all my clothes. locked my door and fell asleep in my cold room.

------------------------------------------------------------
906 words
Sorry about the outfit it's the closest thing I could find to my vision