Untitled Part 1

Intro

Hi! My name is Parker Riverwood. I'm 15 years old and I live in a small town in California. And I'm in 8th grade. Last year in 7th grade my WHOLE life turned upside down. I was in 7th grade in band class and the person who turned my life around had just walked in.

Chapter 1

Band class

I was sitting in band class with my friend Jessi, we both play the cello. The teacher Mr. Medora was talking to the principal. Everyone was chatting until Mr. Medora informed us we were having a new student coming in tomorrow. She was playing the violin, Mr Medora did not state her name. Everyone forgot about the new girl until she came the next day, she looked like an artist, I could just tell by the way she dressed, she had dyed hair too, and the teacher was surprised by the way she looked. He was surprised because she broke a LOT of dress codes. She sat down a few minutes later after chatting with Mr. Medora about the dress code violations. After that, she said her name was Kam. After that, I did not have any classes with Kam, except band. After school Jessi came over for a sleepover, So what do you think of that new girl, Kam? Jessi announced. I don't know if she's cool, I mean I just met her I replied. Then Jessi had a look in her eye. I knew what that look meant, she thought I had a crush on Kam. NO! I stated I don't like Kam! I just met her!
Jessi still thought I liked Kam. But she eventually forgot about Kam. We enjoyed the rest of our sleepover until my mom walked in and told us to go to sleep. The next day at school I and jessi rode our bikes to school since Jessi couldn't afford the bus, so I walk with her to school. Ugh! Jessi announced. What's wrong? I asked. We have math for 1st period! I realized that I was NOT prepared for the test today. So I was stressed during the first period. Once math was over I had band class. Jessi was teasing me about Kam. I mean she was cute but I did not like her. band class is usually my getaway from the real world. And all that was RUINED when KAM sat next to me. She smiled at me and I blushed. IT WAS SO AWKWARD! Luckily I was a good cello player so I did not embarrass myself playing my instrument. Finally, when band was over I walked to my locker and someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and it is kam.

Chapter 2

The shoulder tap

I turn around and Kam is smiling at me. She asked me if I knew where room 206 was. I tell her it's on my way to English, so I can walk her there. We walk to her classroom and I ask her where she is from. I'm from NYC, she replies. I've always wanted to go to New York. I snap out of daydreaming and tell her I was born here. I was sad when we got to her class and she had to leave. I couldn't focus on the rest of my classes. When I walked home with Jessi I got the feeling that I had a crush on Kam. I could never tell Jessi i liked Kam. In our friendship, I'm the one who is always right. I'm stubborn and I know it, but I don't care. It's part of my personality and I can't change it. And it's not like Kam could like me. Or maybe she does, I wonder. Maybe that's why she asked ME where room 206 is, she could have asked any other person. But she asked me, I tell myself I'm overthinking this and focus on my homework. When I was done with my homework I checked my email. It says 13 new emails. I see one for my math score, one from my ballet class, and one from Kam. WAIT ONE FROM KAM!?!? I check the email and it says,

Hi! This is Kam from band class, And I need to ask you a favor. I'm joining the English class you're in. Could I look at some of your notes so I can catch up? I can't find you in the halls so I emailed you. Could you give me the English notes for the band? Thank you so much! See you tomorrow!

I was freaking out, A message from KAM!?! Like the coolest girl ever wants to help from me, a loser. But I grab my English notes so I can make sure they are correct, when I am done I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. A few minutes later I got a text from an unknown number. It says...