We meet again-Ch 1

*Art and images in this story isnt mine
Also im sorry but She/her pronouns used*

Second person
The famous magician, lyney, insisted you'd come to his magic show. And who are you to decline?

You sat down front row, next to someone with long pure white hair. You stared a bit, until he looked at you, you turn away hastily.

he seems awfully familiar?

Lyney's show started in no time, being a success just like you expected. You failed to notice the male next to you shifting closer, close enough to whisper something only you can hear.

"Planning on ignoring me forever,
Y/N?" He said.

Dispite knowing who he was she and hearing what he said she continued ignoring him.

*You could see him smirk as he continues to watch the magician. But something felt off. You have the impression he's staring straight at you this entire time.*

"You could atleast say hi."

He mumbles under his breath, you weren't supposed to hear. but you did.

She crosses her arms

"Why won't you speak to me, Y/N?"

"Do you hate me that much?"

He whispers, his tone is low, not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

She replied with a "I don't hate you" but he wasn't truly sure about that.

"Then why won't you acknowledge me? you act like we've never met."

"I know you recognize me, Y/N."

She had just continued ignoring him

"You could atleast say hi.Atleast do the bare minimum."

He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear but not loud enough so other people hear.

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

He asked, looking at you.

"Im not getting back with you..thats it"
She said back.

his eyes widened at your words, surprised and in a little shock.

"I didn't even ask!"

He was quiet for a moment, but you felt his gaze.

"Can we atleast talk like civilized people?" She could tell his patience was disappearing.

"Fine, after the show."

He sighs "fine"

He said, crossing his arms looking straight ahead as he's trying his best to ignore you aswell.

As time when on, eventually it was the end of the show and people began leaving.

He stood up, and turned to you

"I'll be waiting for you near the entrance."

He said, before walking away, not waiting for an answer.

She went up to Lyney first and had a quick conversation with him before going to the entrance.

And there he was, handsome and everything.

He was standing there, not far from the entrance. You could feel him staring at you, he was looking impatient.

End of Ch.1:
Author note
488 words♡
Im sorry for the cut off but it had to be done, I hope you guy enjoyed it.
And at the moment i know this isn't very good but this is my first book after all.
I'll try publish everyday if I can.