bad idea!

the glass pane between them was a boulder in a room of pebbles. his cold and worn down, glazed over eyes melted into hers longingly.

"Good afternoon" she greeted
"It's been 2 weeks" he huffed aggressively, "where were you?"
her stare was pragmatic and stale, "funnily enough, im not the one stuck in a prison" she complained back.
he laughed dryly, a weak smile on his lips.
"I missed you" he protested, pain stinging his eyes.
"only since i missed 2 visits?" she laughed sarcastically, "im kidding, i miss you too Yeon-"

"Nolan."

she felt taken aback, she was still Yoo to his referral, so for him to give her that sort of permission? something felt different.

"well, Nolan, you're not missing much" she sighed depressingly "Rika and soushi say hello, so does Dieter".
"Thats good, hows your father?"
"My father?"
"Yeah, i heard from Dieter that your father and Ms Park we're getting more serious"
"yeah... thats a harder thing to wrap my head around" she laughed "but he's happy and thats all i want"
"well, what about you?"
"me?, what about me?"
"how are you?"

she felt a strange dejection. how could she be honest when these walls were to keep them apart for another month? she wouldn't. simple.

"im just fine"
"come on yo-"
"shin ae." she rebutted
"...shin ae, talk to me"

she hurt more and more, feeling this black hole where her heart was. a missing piece since he left her, kept away for a crime he didn't commit.

"Its more than just missing you, Nolan" she felt herself lose all strength to lie. "i miss you more than i can say, but there's something more to it."
his eyes closed and he buried his face in his hands, typical of when he was hiding from her.

"I ment what i said." she didn't back down now, she'd come too far. "The day they took you away"
his eyes peeked over his fingertips, enough to see her face.
"telling you that i..." she stopped, thinking for a moment.
"Shin Ae there's something you should know" her thoughts were broken for a moment, "Alyssa visited me and to cut a long story short, shes gone".

her breath stopped for what felt like minutes. she was gone?. whats that supposed to mean?

"you know i never loved her. never."
he looked at her with a similar tenacity now, "i should've told you back in December"

their eyes met again, warmer now, more full of energy and light.

"You know i love 'yoo'..." he giggled

"asshole, make that a 3 week break this time" she laughed to his avail "I love 'yoo' too"