𝐵𝑒𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

Beau always had a female name. It's not like he got bullied for it or anything. He just hated it. He hated F*ggots. He hated anyone close to it. Beau was the type of person to trip you in the hallway if he saw you carrying a school project. He was THAT asshole. Although he did in fact hate gay people, his best friend Athena had an older brother that was gay. His name was Oscar. Oscar was 23 years old. 

Of course he was seen as an outcast to everyone. He wasn't even loved by his own family. Athena loved her brother, she was always there for him. She couldn't hurt him even if she tried. Athena is 16 while Beau is 17. Beau saw Oscar very few times. Oscar never liked Beau though. That was until the Third of july.

"You never listen. You're never good enough. You just- I wish i never had you!" Beau's mother said. "You'll never succeed in life! You just- You can't do anything." Beau stared into his mother's eyes. Looking at her in utter disappointment.  He wanted to cry, but he couldn't. What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he cry? He quickly ran to his room. He saw it. He saw the blade. It's been years. He couldn't possibly cut. "screw it." He said as he picked up the blade and slit his wrist a couple of times. He put his football jacket on and packed a couple of clothes, his cigs, a vape, his toothbrush, body soap, money, and his toothpaste. 

Ring

Ring

Ring

"The caller "Athena🤖" Cannot answer right now, Please record your message after the beep." 

He hung up the phone and dialed Athena's brother's number. He was a bit hesitant as first given he's never even texted him before, let alone call him. 

Ring

Ring

Ring 

"Hello? May I ask who this is?"  Beau signed. "This.. This is Beau." Oscar got closer to his cellphone. "Alright Beau, And why are you calling me? Has something happened? You've never called or texted me before." Beau looked down. "A.. Athena- She's not answering her phone."  Oscar stood up with his phone to his ear. "Well, Athena she's fine. She's at my aunt's house, she's babysitting. Are you alright?"  Beau sounded like he was about to cry sure enough. "I had.. A fight, with my mom. Can.. I come over or something. I really don't want to be here. Please Oscar?" Oscar signed. "All this time you've hated me and now you're asking me for a favor. Fine you can come over. But you must tell me what happened" Beau gulped. "I-i Can't" Oscar tilted his head. "And why is that?" 

Beau gulped. "Because I just said so!" Oscar chuckled a bit. "Alright kid." "Oscar?" Oscar looked at his ceiling. "Hm?" "Thank you." {"The caller 407-******* has ended the call."} 

Beau walked down his stairs. He put his hood over his head. "And where do you think you are going?" Beau turned around. "Somewhere where I never have to see you ever again in my life." Beau opened the door and slammed it to his mothers yelling. He took his motorcycle and drove to Athena's home. He parked his motorcycle into the garage. He took his helmet off and walked to the door where Oscar was waiting. "Took you long enough." 

"Did not." Oscar chuckled a bit. "Come on, It's too cold for this shit." Beau walked into the house and flopped onto the couch. "So, What did your mum say to you that made you 'run' away?" Oscar said as he took Beau's bag and sat it on the nightstand in the living room. "She doesn't want me." He mumbles. "What? Of course she does. Why in the world would you say that?" Beau sat up and yelled a bit. "She said it her fucking else. What ?! Do- Do you  really think i would lie about something like that!? What do you take me for a psycho path?" Oscar put his head up. "No Of course not. I just didn't know, I apologize alright?" Beau nodded his head. "I'm sorry for being a dick." Oscar went and sat next to him. 

"It's alright beau, look. I know we got off on the wrong foot. Why not just start over?" Beau tilted his head with his watery evey. "Start over? We've known each other for like ever. Plus you're like gay. I can not be the outcast the befriends the gay." Oscar laughed a bit. "Oh come on, I already graduated. No one will know. You'll be fine. Won't you now?" Beau thought for a second then nodded. "Alright fine. I'll be your friend.  Only because you keep begging me." Oscar tilted his head with a smile and held out his hand. "Well of course, what else could be the reason?" He said laughing. "Shut up." Beau took his hand and shook it. "Hey, Don't you have school? It's a weekday isn't it?" Beau leaned on the couch. "Oh come on, I'll just skip it. It will be fine." 

"Uh, no you won't. You are going to school. Just like Athena." Beau sighed. "Fine." Oscar stood up. "Follow me, I'll get you some clothes." Beau laughed a bit. "Oh no no, you are like 5 inches shorter than me, No way i'd be able to fit your clothes." Oscar started walking as Beau followed him. "Well, I am 6'1 so. You'll be fine. Plus i'll just give you some shorts and a t-shirt." Beau froze for a second. "A-actually. It's pretty cold can i have a long sleeve or like a jacket?" Oscar confused but agreed. "Sure, I guess you can. But you are showering before i give you anything." Beau went to the washroom and showered. 

His scars stung a bit. He didn't want Oscar to know of course. Why would you ever want someone to know about going through a bad happen as something like this. It was too scary to even think about anyone finding out let alone your best friend's brother. Beau was showering when Oscar came in and set down some clothes for him along with a towel. "There's clothes for you here." Soon Oscar left and Beau got out of the shower. He put the clothes on and the hoodie. He fixed his hair a bit before leaving the washroom and walking back to the living room. "Osc-" Oscar was watching a film.  "Oh sorry." Oscar turned around. "Oh no it's fine really. I made some pizza if you are hungry or anything" Beau looked at the food. "Oh nah, im not really hungry i'll eat later though." Oscar laughed. "I let you into my house and you're not eating?" 

Beau laughed a bit. "Fine fine." He grabbed a plate of food and went to sit by Oscar. Oscar watched him eat a bit. He quickly turned his focus to the movie once Beau looked back up from his food. "Oh wow that was actually really delicious." Oscar turned back to him. "Really?" Beau nodded. "Yeahh, but now i'm full you know?" Oscar nodded. "You can sleep in Athena's room if you want. "NO NO Athena tried to kill me last time i slept in her room without her permission." Oscar thought for a bit. "Want to sleep in my room?" Beau scoffed. "I'm not sleeping in the same room as a gay." Oscar stared at him for a bit. "Would it kill you to stop being so homophobic?" Beau sighed. "Sorry." Oscar nodded. "Thank you i guess. Now, You can sleep in my bed and i can just pull out a deflatable one for me to sleep on." Beau looked at him. "Well sure, but do you have enough blankets and stuff for it?" 

Oscar laughed a bit. Of course i do. Why the hell wouldn't i?" Beau nodded. After the film had ended, Beau and Oscar went up to the room.  While beau sat on the bed Oscar had pulled out the deflatable bed from his closest. "I've always got one of these prepared." Beau laughed. "Sure the hell sounds like it." They joked for a bit before cutting the lights off. "Hey Oscar?" Oscar shuffled around for a bit. "Yeah what's up Beau?" Beau looked at the ceiling. "I- If i wake up, i'm going to wake you up alright?" Oscar chuckled a bit. "Sure of course." 

"Shut up! You are worthless! Die you shlyukha!"  (Shlyukha=whore) Beau's mother was drowning him in a bath. He screamed but no one could hear him. 

He awoke from his nightmare with tears down his eyes. He was breathing heavily. He got out of bed and went to Oscar. "Os..Oscar?" Oscar had woken up. "Hey what's- Are you alright?" Beau shook his head no. Oscar did the only thing that he could think of. It was the only way he knew how to comfort Athena. He took ahold of Beau and cuddled him. "What- what are you-" Oscar shushed him. Oscar rubbed Beau's head a bit. 

"Did you get enough love, my little dove? Why do you cry?" 

Beaus cried a bit. "Shut up." Oscar hugged Beau to sleep. "Don't worry Beau. You're safe with me alright?" Beau nodded.