Fountain [Stu Macher x fem!reader (fluff)]

The group and I were sitting on the edge of the fountain at school, talking about the recent murders that had taken place last night. Casey Becker and her boyfriend Steve were brutally murdered at Casey's home.

"It was definitely Randy." I said, jokingly.

"Fuck off, Y/N!" he said, "I wasn't me!"

The water in the fountain splashed and there was a cool breeze in the air. Sidney tensed up because she was uncomfortable with the whole situation. Billy and Sidney sat together, with Tatum laying on Sidney's knees and her feet kicked up onto Stu's lap. I sat between Randy and Stu.

"Randy, I was only joking...or was I?" I smirk, hitting him in the arm playfully. Teasing him was so easy. It was becoming a daily ritual with the two of us. We loved each other, in a friend way of course.

Tatum started making gagging noises. "Ugh stop flirting and get a room already, Jesus."

Billy and Sidney nodded in agreement. Stu scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, like he has a chance." Stu said, clearly jealous.

"You're just jealous because you have a crush on Y/N." Billy said flatly. He tossed the grapes he was eating over to me. He knows the green ones are my favorite. I caught them with ease.

"Do not." he said, blushing.

"Y/N, hand me a grape would ya?" Tatum demanded.

I give her the grape and she throws it directly at Stu's face.

"When will you learn?" she shakes her head in disappointment.

"It's fine Tatum, I don't want Stu or Randy, I pick Billy." I joke.

"Not a chance, girlfriend, he's mine." Sidney says. Billy just shakes his head in response.

"Anyways, Stu, who do you think killed them?" I ask, changing the subject. Sideny tenses again.

"I'm not sure. The guy who sits in front of me in english is super creepy. He could definitely kill someone." he says, taking my bag of grapes.

"Yeah, there's this girl in my biology class that scares the shit out of me. She definitely knows how to use a knife. On a frog, at least." I shiver even thinking about it.

"I mean, their bodies were gutted, so it's a possibility." Randy adds.

"How do you...gut someone?" Sidney asks, looking at the ground. Tatum looks at her trying to comfort her.

"Well, you take a knife, and slit them from groin to sternum." Stu answers easily. He turns to face me. "And, Y/N, there's no way the girl in your biology class could do that."

Sidney looked uncomfortable with his answer.

"Explain your logic on that." I said, confused.

"Well, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. The fact is it takes a man to do something like that."

"Or a men's mentality" Tatum adds.

"True that" I point at her.

"Stu, didn't you use to date Casey?" Sidney questioned.

"Yeah, for like, two seconds."

"Yeah, until she dumped you for Steve." Randy added.

"I thought you dumped her." I said, confused.

"Yeah, I did. He's full of shit." he said, taking a grape and popping it into his mouth.

"Are the police aware that you dated the victim?"