CHAPTER 2 - 🎷

TAEHYUNG's POV

Walking on the hallways of the entertainment building is Taehyung, doing random warmup's for his throat. He got a show in a midnight Jazz club, he still need to prepare for it —even if they are not official shows or concerts— He needs to select the song he will do a cover of, and select his outfit, and do the soundcheck... he's head is going crazy.

But there's someone who's always willing to listen to his anxious thoughts and it's able to calm him down too, that's–

'Taehyung, here's your warm ginger tea with a little bit of mint' Hoseok, his assigned manager. And no, his not the person Taehyung has as his safe place and comfort person.

That one is his best friend, Kim Namjoon.

They have known each other since a younger age. They have grown to see what each others dreams are, they have been together in every struggle they had along the way of pursuing their dreams, they have been each other's support.

And for Taehyung that means a lot. That's why he have grown to like Namjoon's awkward, funny and smarty personality. To him Namjoon was everything he needed in one.

He likes him, in a romantic way. But he could never confess his feelings towards his dear friend, because of the fear of getting rejected, and he doesn't believe Namjoon could ever love him that way.

'Thank you, Hobi-hyung. Do you know how are the preparations for the show later? I invited Namjoonie, and I want it to be perfect' Taehyung said taking the tea Hoseok brought him for his throat.

He takes a small sip of the tea feeling the effects right away. He invited Namjoon like he always does for the shows where he is going to do at the clubs, and Namjoon always comes.

But right now he's anxious about it cause he is behind the preparations for his performance tonight.

'This is the sixth time you have asked. Stop worrying Taehyungie, i made sure that everything is fine, you just have to select your songs, do the soundcheck and look pretty for tonight.' Hoseok says, and to be honest it makes him feel a little bit better; But he still needs to call Namjoon to feel even better.

But it's actually because he wants to hear his voice, one more time.

'Alright, hyung. I'll go and select the songs. I'll let you know as soon as I finish' Taehyung said to Hoseok and turning away to walk to the nearest empty practice room.

 I'll let you know as soon as I finish' Taehyung said to Hoseok and turning away to walk to the nearest empty practice room