𝟬𝟬𝟮

Soon after finding the jelly pop phone I decided to throw it out. "I mean i didn't need it?" Walking away from the trash can I decide to head to class when I turn the corner and I see Su-se! Wait but something is different. "Omg su-are is that ra-Im with your boyfriend?" I whisper shout to her, then ra-Im has the audacity to wave at us
"What a bitch I can't believe I even trusted that two face cunt"
"Su-se let's get out of here right now and go get something from the vending machine"
I grab onto her shoulder and start walking with her.

( mentions of $h coming up)
At home my parents argue all the time. I get home "Y/n why didn't you do the dishes and fold the laundry before school?!?" I prepare to get grounded instead my mom passes out drunk on the couch but not before slapping me in the face. Of course the area stings but oh well what can you do. I take a hot shower and stare at the scars on my arm they still sting but not as much.I change and fall asleep

At school the next day we have gym and I decided to go to the nurse since I didn't feel like participating. When I was sure it was over I walked into the classroom and the room felt dense so I decided to ask someone what happened. "Wow su-aes bf is a big bitch" "no way she's gonna forgive him again" When I saw the strawberry milk I already knew that she was. "Ugh sometimes this makes me want to bash my head against the wall but it's not my business so I shouldn't get involved"
I decided to go to the movies with Ra-Im "yeah I know I'm a bad person for that but yolo"
Turn out su-are we're too but different movies so we decided to walk together and that's why we are now all waiting for su-ae to finish picking up trash. I decided to help her while ra-I'm and Minwoo stayed behind.

When we came back we saw both kissing
I pulled su-ae into an empty classroom and watched as they walked by.But out of no
where Eunhyeok comes in "uhh why is su-ae crying?" "Shh you insensitive asshole she just witnessed her bf cheating" I urgently told him "su-ae are you ok?"
"Uhh yeah i think I'm gonnna walk home alone today" su-are said with a shaky voice "you sure?" "Yeah I just need some space right now" and she headed off
"Eunhyeok don't be so insensitive next time"

"It's not like I meant it!" "Ok just watch out next time love you bye" I started walking off when he grabbed my arm "wait what did you say at the end" "huh I said ok" " no at the end of yours sentence" "oh that I love you?" "Yeah I guess" "oh I say that to all my friends don't think to deeply about it"

Again, going home was a struggle I hate looking at myself,I hate being at home.something was different this time the atmosphere was dense "he can't be home ,right?" I sprinted to my room but clearly not fast enough "where do you think you are going young lady" "oh I'm sorry dad hi" He was calm but not for long I opened the fridge and saw the beer cans " I can't be home today" I went upstairs and packed a small backpack with the essentials like 2 jackets for a blanket and pillow a charger just in case and a book and my phone along with my wallet.I made up an excuse and headed out the door to the playground I've always known.
I set up a makeshift bed in the slide but I felt like stargazing for a little.after that I just layer in my makeshift bed and was deep in thought "I hate it here I wanna run away"
I started thinking of lyrics to fall asleep (I do this I try to memorize a whole song and keep reciting it until I got to sleep)
Ghosting-Mother Mother
"I've been ghosting,I've been ghosting alone ghost in your home ghost with no home,when your tossing when your turning your sleep it's because I'm ghosting your dreams"
With that I drifted off to sleep

When I eventually woke up I immediately gathered my stuff and headed home "if I'm lucky he will be asleep or gone"when I open the door I hear loud ass snoring "thank god" I collect my back pack and take a shower to calm down and not smell like the cheap ass slide.After I just head to school when I get there I meet up with su-ae "let's jump the fence since we are both late" I smile at her and drag her to the fence "we are both too short to climb we need to find someone to help us" "hey look at him,he's wearing a hoodie let's ask him" walking over to him we tap his shoulder and as he turns around.... Eunhyeok? "Uhh Eunhyeok could you help us climb the fence" "pretty pleaseeeee" "no" "but you aren't in uniform eitherrr, come on it will be a win-win"
(Sorry if you find this annoying I tend to drag out my words when I want something)
"Ugh ok"
As i climb onto his knee I stand and start climbing.Once I'm at the top I help su-ae and eunhyeok throws his backpack "hey give me your hand I'll help you up"
"No way I'm too heavy and your too weak"
"Nuh uh I've been lifting recently I promise I'll be able too"
"No it's fine"
Before I could ask about the random ass backpack the mf walked away "well su-ae I guess we just walk to class now"
Getting to class I decided to just place eunhyeok's backpack on his desk when suddenly I hear an aggravating voice "hey whose backpack is that?" Me and su-ae physically jump "none of your business" su-ae answers quickly "hell yeah!"
"Is he jealous..?"
Again out of literal fucking air eunhyeok shows up "it's mine,you got a problem I thought you got dumped?"

Dead fucking silence...
"Oh actually...."

A/n:IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE SCHOOL IS BITING ME IN THE ASS AND THANK OYU SO MUCH TO MY LIKE 50 READERS ILYAAA<3333