SEVENTEEN

𓆩⟡𓆪

It's been 4 days since the club, bill actually got a few girls numbers and today I was able to get a little gig at a bar later around 8 I was sorta excited, I tweeted about how I was doing a few songs there so hopefully some 'fans' were going to be there.

Tom and bill went to go run errands so I was home alone, I decided to practice my songs a little bit I wanted to make sure my set list was imprinted in my head. All of tokio hotel was helping besides bill, I only needed help with the instruments and they volunteered to play since they know all the songs.

I got a text from bill saying to get ready, they were going to pick up Gustav and Georg then come back to the house and pick me up going straight to the bar for rehearsals. I picked out one of toms jeans cause those were actually very comfy, with a black belt and a dark green striped cropped tank top. I did a simple Smokey eye like usual and lots of silver jewelry.

I heard a Honk and ran down into the back seat of the car. Georg and Gustav we're driving and bill and Tom were in the back with me Tom in the middle. "Ready baby?" Tom kissed my cheek putting an arm around me and I smiled and nodded "so Tom.. in one of the songs there is a voice in the back do you think you could be that voice?" I question giving Tom puppy eyes not knowing if he'll say yes.

"Sure sure" Tom says in a calm tone "WHAT! Tom you bitch!" Bill spills out as Tom looks over "you always whine when you have to do background singing in our songs!" Tom rolls his eyes and rests his head on mine.

_____

After rehearsing for a little it was time to get on the little stage at the bar "everyone welcome blindly Blair!" (Just act like it's been like that) One worker said as I walked out with the rest of the band as bill sat at one of the tables "hi everyone! I'm Blair and I just released these songs I hope you can enjoy them!" I smile as people cheered "Alr here's 'kiss the ladder'." I gave the guys a signal and we started the first song.

Song: kiss the ladder-Fleshwater (it's at the top of the page if you wanna listen to it it's very short but very good in my opinion)

"Then why are you here?" I started the first line doing a little jump and a tiny head bang to the beat. I took the microphone off the stand and started singing at my part "is too calm" I heard Tom sing softly into the mic at his part i smiled at him and continued singing his voice was perfect with mine.

I finished the song and smiled at the cheers i smiled and started the next song, as the song went on I said "I swear friends don't get this close
Pull you in, exchanging souls Trace my skin, losing control" I looked right at Tom saying that, he was already looking at me with a smirk.

Song:eyes don't lie-isabel larosa

_____

"thank you everyone it was a pleasure playing for you" i then got off the tiny Stage and made it to the back of the building with the rest of the band
"Hell yeah Blair you did great!" Gustav said giving me a fist bump "I couldn't do it without your drumming" I point then look over at Georg and Tom "and you two were great thank you for helping me!" I said "it's no problem you were great" Georg said with a smile for some reason he was still a little shy around me. Tom gave me a side hug "you were great baby" I blushed so hard not knowing what I should say.

Bill them comes running to us panting I totally forgot about him "oh shit, bill you good?" he just puts his hands on his knees and catch's his breath "yeah I'm fine, but holy fuck Blair you did awesome" bill walked to me giving me a hug which I gladly returned hugging him back.

He broke the hug and looked at me "we all should celebrate, how about karaoke?" I nod and look at everyone else who also seemed to agree. Bill smiled and clapped "ok ok! Let's go then" he said running to the car as the rest of us followed behind.

Once we got to the place we decided each person would write 2 songs down and we'd put them in toms hat and pick one at a time.
For my 2 songs I wrote down 'bulls in the Bronx' by pierce the veil then 'falling away from me' by Korn I was hoping I got at least one of them.

When we all finish Tom takes his cap off and we all put our choices in. I was first to pick, I sighed and picked up a paper un folding it the song was
'7 words' by deftones I knew I would go off on this song. I smirked and put the song lyrics In the tv and started everything was going great, once I got to the screaming part of the song everyone looked shock I even heard gasps, I finished the song and did a bow as they clapped "I never knew you could scream like that.." bill spilled out as the other looked in shock.

I sat down on the couch as bill sprung up "my turn!" He called out picking a piece of paper and unfolding it, he raised an eyebrow as he read it but shrugged and put it into the machine. Once I heard the intro to 'good girls bad guys' by falling in reverse. I busted out laughing so did everyone else, he sang it relatively well but his accent made it sound so much better.

Once he finished he did the same little bow I did and sat down, we looked over to the 3 other guys "I'll go" Tom said picking out a paper and smirking as he put it in, he started to sing the intro to 'Superman' by Eminem. He was looking at me as he sung once he got to the "they call me Superman, im here to rescue you" he winked and pointed at me, I blushed and covered my face as the guys laughed.

_____

Sadly I didn't get any of the songs I put in but my second one was 'today' by the smashing pumpkins, at the part "I wanna turn you on" I gave Tom winks sorta like what he did with me and I swear he was actually blushing.

Bill got the 'bulls in the bronx' song i put down and Georg got 'falling away from me'

-
-
-
It's my birthday😈
Also in that last part I'm not leaving Gustav out I was just saying who got the songs she put in if that makes sense??