✧envy you

*✧ .. " It was her chaos that made her beautiful. "

*...✧____________________________________________________

She never hated him. 

She never cared, either.

At first, when it's barely been a few days since the three disassembly drones landed at copper-9, J was the first to start off with forgetting about N, etc. 

meanwhile, V wasn't too fond about it at some point, so for just a very short time, they used to had extremely short talks. Barely. But soon, V also ended up treating N the same way.

She never really had any purpose, neither cared about him much at the first place, anyways.

*...✧____________________________________________________

Since V didn't have decent eyesight, she always had her glasses on. Due to that, she struggled to pick the object which Cyn asked to, because her vision couldn't really focus on whatever.

"Peep this..?" As N retracted V's glasses to her with his teeth, since he was basically restrained.

 Finally getting proper view, she picked up the object that possibly took forever. As she looked up to n, she saw his eyes were focused onto her. 

"I've got you." V snapped out of her thoughts when he commented. 

He had a smile while looking at her. And it was probably gonna last in her head for a very, very long time.

 It's been days after it, And she still couldn't get that memory out of her mind. That stupid, genuine smile of his. 

What was so different about him to her now, anyways ?

...

*...✧____________________________________________________

It was a normal night. 

..Or rather, it was supposed to be. 

Maybe it was just that odd atmosphere of that day that caused it. 

It was snowing a blizzard as always, as the night sky of copper 9 seemed more..genuinely dark today, for some reason. Yeah, maybe that was it.

"I envy you."

It was obviously a sudden, blunt move, and it didn't seem like v wasn't aware about it.

So, why ?

"Huh?"

The female disassembly scoffed, and lifted her gaze, locking eyes with the other. 

"..I don't understand."

*...✧____________________________________________________

The two of them never mentioned anything about that day.

..Maybe, N did a few times, But that didn't go well.

So- basically, they didn't have a decent conversation about it.

Now to think about N's opinion, he'd probably have no clue.