The Bar

Warning: Mentions of s-x but nothing happens, and cursing

Ivy needed a drink. She had to go back and see Lena Parron first thing tomorrow morning. She needed more then a drink, she needed five.

Ivy headed to a local bar and texted Mia.

Ivy 🖊️: I'm heading to the bar. I might be too hungover to see Lena tomorrow 😞. If I can't make it then you'll have to manage the interview without me, a tragedy I know.

Mia ✏️: Ivy! What bar are you going to?

Mia ✏️: This better be a joke.

Ivy turned off her phone and began to drink. "Woah slow down," Veronica said and Ivy didn't listen, chugging down more drinks. Veronica recognized Ivy as a regular and Veronica was Ivy's favorite bar tender. She would often urge Ivy to slow down and drink some water, but Ivy never really listened.

After about an hour of drinking Veronica asked, "Do you have a ride home?" Ivy drunkingly nodded walking to a couch area to sit down.

The alcohol started to take over and Ivy began to feel woozy. Everything got blurry and fuzzy. She just sat there trying to open her phone and call someone.

After awhile Ivy thought it would be a good idea to walk around so she could sober up. Her feet felt a little bit wobbly and the next thing she knew her face was slammed into the floor. She groaned and tried to stand up.

When her vision cleared a bit she could see a fuzzy looking woman. It was no one that Ivy recognized but one thing was clear, "Wow...you're sooo pretty.." Ivy mumbled and the woman offered a hand.

She laughed, "Are you okay? You seem a little out of it cutie. You quite literally fell for me." Ivy nodded. She wrapped her arms around the brunette and began to giggle, "You're so soft!"

The woman blushed and tensed, she patted Ivy's back and Ivy snuggled into her. "How about I call someone to pick you up?"

Ivy shook her head, "I forgot my phone password and my address! Hahaha! You kind of look...sooooo pretty." The woman laughed again, "Well..would you be ok with coming home with me tonight? I don't want to leave you here."

Ivy smiled and kissed the woman's cheek before she could be stopped. Her blush was obvious and Ivy smiled, "Aww are you blushing? It's ok cause I'm blushing too! Did I mention I think you're realllllyyy pretty?"

The woman smirked, "Maybe a few times." She walked Ivy outside and helped her into the car. Once inside, Ivy rested her head on the woman's shoulder, her back was gently stroked.

The next time she woke up she felt as if she was being carried through the wind. Her head was buried in the woman's chest, and Ivy got an idea. Using one of her hands Ivy turned the brunettes face toward her's and gave her a big smooch on the lips. Well Ivy thought it was the lips but it was the nose.

"Shhshh. Go back to sleep." "Fine"

The next time Ivy woke up it was with a blaring headache. She was in her clothes from last night, and her arms were wrapped around someone.

Ivy sat up slowly, tugging on a strand of her hair. "Psst...hello." She mumbled, trying to wake the person whose head was turned the opposite way. They turned around and Ivy screamed. She jumped back falling off the bed and her back hit the dresser.

"Why good morning to you too Ivy," Lena Parron said stretching her arms. Ivy screamed again and covered her mouth, "D-did you kidnap me!"

Lena chuckled. "No, I found you drunk at a bar. You said you had no ride and didn't know where your house was, so I brought you here. You also called me pretty a few times? Care to elaborate on those thoughts?"