Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Sui Sui kicked her short legs and ran to find Chu Wan.

The first time I saw Chu Wan, I liked her Sui Sui.

My sister is so good-looking, who doesn't like good-looking people, Xiaotuanzi is justified.

"Sister educated youth eat candied haws!" Sui Sui stretched out her small hand and passed the candied haws.

Chu Wan smiled, knelt down and asked, "Are you willing to do so?"

An Nian put on a stern face.

Sure enough, she remembered her sister's name was Sui Sui!

But fortunately, my father is here. Gu's father is the commander of the battalion. He usually specializes in fighting the enemy. If the opponent is really a bad person, he will definitely not let her succeed.

"Wow!" Sui Sui said, touching her belly, "I'm full!"

Chu Wan stood where she was, pursed her lips, and looked down at the candied haws in her hand.

The golden sun fell on her body, and it was a little hot. Chu Wan held the stick of candied haws with her slender and white fingers and looked at it for a long time.

Xia Feng brushed against Chu Wan's face, blowing away the hair between her eyebrows.

She took a bite of the candy lightly, it was originally refined, but the hawthorn balls are so big, you still have to eat it in one bite to be happy.

The sweet taste melts on the tip of the tongue.

"Is it delicious?" Sui Sui tilted his head and asked.

"Delicious." Chu Wan said softly.

Gu Xiao stood there and looked at her.

Wang Meiru just stared helplessly at Commander Gu and Suisui.

The candied haws that I wanted to taste were handed to Chu Wan like a treasure every year, but An Nian was not angry and let them go.

Wang Meiru pursed her lips, she hadn't eaten snacks for a long time, she was really envious.

She suppressed the unhappiness in her heart and tried not to show it in front of Grandma Mo, but she still couldn't help it, and looked straight at Chu Wan.

Chu Wan was wearing old-fashioned people's clothes, which were monotonous and old-fashioned clothes, which she didn't like at all on weekdays, but she was not covered by such dullness at all. On the contrary, when she squatted in front of Sui Sui, the corners of her lips curled up. The smile and the starlight shining in the eyes made the whole person brighten up.

Wang Meiru was still holding on to the last hope. This child is spoiled, and if she doesn't like her, she will cry and make a fuss, and she will definitely bully Chu Wan... But she waited for a long time, but she didn't wait for this moment.

Chu Wan seemed to be very familiar with Suisui. When Xiao Tuanzi tilted his head, she also tilted his head on purpose. She reached out and tapped the child's small nose, then turned to look at Battalion Commander Gu.

The scorching summer made Wang Meiru restless.

Under the shade of the tree, Battalion Commander Gu and Chu Wan stood together. He was tall and tall, while she was petite and exquisite. She didn't know what they were talking about, but felt that this scene was very dazzling.

Compatible and dazzling.

In front of Battalion Commander Gu, Chu Wan felt a little embarrassed.