CHAPTER 01

"Doctor is she well? it is very important for her to be healthy". An elderly woman around her forties asked the doctor as soon as she saw him come out of the door. she was very beautiful and graceful in her every action weather its talking or wiping her eyes. she had the power when she spoke, like someone powerful.

the doctor looked at her and sighed, it was good thing to be a reputed doctor with excellent skills, but he couldn't understand these powerful people at all. he was almost disgusted by them in his long career. This women in front of him was Mrs. Silvan, she was married to Mr. Silvan as a second wife after his first wife died. She had two daughters of her own and a son later marring Mr. Silvan. Probably had grand dreams when marring her current husband too, but to her dismay the silvan family was only wealthy in the outside but on the inside, it was rotten out, and nothing left. it was only due to the first wife was from capital with a lot of wealth as dowry married Mr. silvan and the constant money received from the In-laws the silvan family survived.

After knowing this, the lady treated the daughter and son left by the first wife very well and had a good reputation in the society. but anyone with the influence and background would know that this was just a plan to hold a gold laying duck in their control. after all the company of the silvan family was now taken care by two of her daughters with high education. the kids born by the first wife one disappeared and the other was in the ward due to heavy blood loss.

"Mrs. Silvan we are trying our best to rescue but you also know that now it is in their own hands to survive, we have done our best " and went to attend other serous patients in other rooms.

Mrs. Silvan looked at his back for a long time and the curve of her lips rose and went back to as it was before and the dismay appeared in her face, while sighing she went out slowly. when people see her, they would think what a loving mother she was.

once Mrs. silvan was out of the hospital she returned to the villa to dispose of the old servants she didn't want any of them here to remind her that she was eating from the capital. she wanted to secure the position of the heir to her son, she wanted everything for herself not to those to brats of first wife. it was done quickly and even a trace could not be seen of the old mansion after all after Mr. silvan died it was already deserted, now the mansion was far more deserted than anything else. she slowly made her way to the study of me silvan she knew the password, she tried and tired but it didn't open after cursing for a while she went back and ordered no one to go to the scheduled floor.

HOSPITAL

In the VIP ward, in the bed laid a girl around the age of fifteen years, she was very pale may be due to blood loss, she looked fragile and delicate she was beautiful. slowly the heart monitor made erratic sounds and the pale hands slowly moved and the fingers made into a fist so tight that a person would be strangled to death. the eyebrows were knotted the sweat oozed from forehead. the sunlight shown outside the window cast on the bed made her look ethereal. then suddenly she opened her beautiful ocean eyes, there was nothing but cold wind and harsh waves in it, but it was very beautiful to look at such a person would drown. the monitor slowed down and became a normal beeping sound, she closed her eyes and started to sort her memories after all she went to different places to play a cannon fodder and other hated roles just to wake up from this coma and not be like the first life she lived in after all. she didn't want to be as miserable as she was in her first life.

in her first she longed for love of the mother, but her mother died, and her father bought her a stepmother, although she didn't want one, she got one who actually took good care of her and her brother. She taught she was a happy and lucky to get such a love but then she realized she was only alive because of the money sent to her uncles and cosines used to send her a lot of pocket money and shares of different companies as presents, for her birthday and every month which could be counted in billions. her stepmother was greedy and unknowingly signed the legal papers and transferred everything to her son's name as the legit heir of silvans. but that son didn't even belong to her father. Her father never touched her they slept separately.

After living several life's, she knows one thing that is she doesn't want to bother about the mother daughters and son, don't care anymore live happily buy myself. it doesn't matter anymore. they live or die she won't care anymore but what belongs to her, and her brother is theirs she won't let them see or touch it. she planned to call her personal lawyer's team to sort out her net worth and get back what can be bought back or take it back as soon as possible, and then make secure everything is in her hands. once this is done, she has to find a high security house to live freely. 

She slowly got up and tried to find her phone in the bedside drawer, she remembered vaguely that the women took her phone to transfer the details to know more passwords which was hers and her father's study, after searching she found it, and immediately called and talked about the papers signing and other problems and gave a three-day time to sort it out. She won't allow that woman to succeed this time.