Dear Hanni..

Haerin's Letter.

Hi Hanni, how is it there? Must be peaceful right?

I went outside yesterday to take a nice stroll, and I saw alot of things that reminded me of you. Well, going outside already reminds me of you, because you always forced me to go out with you to the park or mall because I was always a stay at home person. Moving on, I saw a cat. It reminds me of when you always called me "Kitty kang" and I was always in denial that I didn't look like one. Though, you made me realized I actually look like one.

Then I passed by Hong-jin's flowers. The first thing that caught my attention were daises (aka your favorite flowers), so I bought it. Daises always reminded me of you, and those moments where you'd scold me because apparently I "wasted" my money buying daises for you. But, I really ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷d̷ loved Afterwards I went to the park to rest and a rabbit approached me, am I suddenly snowhite love? Not sure, but it reminded me of the time you randomly said your representative animal would be a rabbit if you were a kpop idol.

I was getting hungry so I went to a convenience store. There were umbrella's which reminded me of times you said to bring an umbrella for the both of us incase it starts raining. Though, whenever I bring it out you run in circles under the rain because you want to enjoy the weather. I always told you that you would get a fever but you said that I would take care of you anyways, it was true tho. Even if I got sick the other day, seeing you in bed with a high fever is something I cannot stand.

As the end to my walk started to occur, I passed by ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ our favorite playground. It reminded me of our favorite moments. The times where you'd randomly tell me to meet you at our favorite spot(the playground) randomly at night, and we'd go stargazing on the swings were very special to me.. Though, I also had bad memories on thoss swings.

The times where you suddenly call me and I sneak out to go to the park and I find you crying on grass, I find you crying because of your stupid selfish parents. Why was a girl like you surrounded by cruel people who just hurt you? The scars on your body that your father place on you, and the depression that your mother gave you. I wanted them to stop, I wanted to confront them, but you said that me simply giving you all my love and treating your scars when you didn't even ask was enough for you.

I couldn't believe that you were thankful for someone like me. Yet, all that mattered to me was you. It was always you, even if the world was coming to an end, your happiness was more important to me. I miss you so much my love, but I'm glad. I'm glad you're getting the rest you deserve, I'm glad you're finally away from this brutal world that hurt you.

Last, everything I felt was because of you. Yesterday, Everything I saw reminded me of you. Tomorrow, I'm going to miss you more than I did today. I love you Hanni, I really do.

Even though I miss you, I'm proud of you. This is what you wanted to do from the start. I didn't want it at first, but your condition made me think that there was nothing I can do. Thank you for giving me happiness, love, and affection love.

Rest well my Hanni, you deserve it.

To : My sea, my sunshine, my star and my moon. My one and only Hanni.

From : Your special one, your baby, your world. The one who loved you the most, your Haerin.

..

Haerin chuckled bitterly as she folded the piece of paper and slid it into the envelope. Haerin sighed, she placed it on the grass and stood up. She couldn't cry, not right now. It was Hanni's time, and Hanni doesn't like seeing Haerin cry.

Haerin looked up at the sky that represented her feelings, dark and cloudy, but the space that was open for the light represents her relief.

"I love you my Hanni." Haerin said, as she continued staring at the sky while she left Hanni's tombstone.