Ep. 19

《 POV Ametrine (Gou) 》

Days went by.

And, I was pretty popular now because of the fan-dancing video and being that creepy child.

Some company wanted to shoot my photos of wearing the clothes of their company. I wasn't amused though. But, I did agree on it.

So, either Ai.

Also, Ai was supposed to have a photoshoot with me. Since we both were in that same movie.

Aqua did a better job though.

I don't know why they thought to take photoshoot with me rather than Aqua. I mean, Aqua's acting was pretty good. I thought so.

But, Ai stole the spotlight. I didn't know, I stole half of the spotlight as well.

We eventually reached the place where Ai and I were mean to reach at. Miyako-San came with us as well and since, I'm the child of Miyako-San in public's eyes.

Ichigo-San stayed home to look after Ruby and Aqua.

The photoshoot started.

.

.

After the photoshoot ended, we headed to our home, but since I was hungry we stopped the car at a café as no restaurants were nearby.

We ordered some pastry and coffee.

Pastry was for me while coffee was for Miyako-San and Ai.

I realized, I was a coffee person in my previous life. And, I know I can't drink coffee at this young age. I have to satisfy myself with this pastry.

"I'll go washroom." Ai said, as she left. But... That's the wrong direction for ladies washroom.

Where is Ai going?

Miyako-San was enjoying her coffee when I said, "I'm going to washroom."

Miyako-San didn't seem to notice me therefore, I just left. I couldn't keep up with Ai though.

However, for my luck I saw Ai talking to someone in a telephone booth.

I went there and overheard, Ai's conversation with someone. Ai didn't notice me since there were many people's going through.

"No, I'm not trying to get back together. It's just that, our kids were thinking if they could meet you. I overheard our kids talking, that's why I just thought..."

Ai was speaking when maybe she was cut off as she listened to the person she was talking to.

Ai replied, "Sure. Our new address is... "

Ai told that person our address...

That's... Definitely our father. Aka Ai's husband. Ai cut the call and headed to the café shop again. I went there as well. I pretended as I came out from washroom.

Miyako-San didn't seem to notice me again nor Ai.

And, just like this. We headed home.

_________________________________________

《 To Be Continued 》

Things are gonna get intresting hehe.

Vote and follow me for more of my work and Fanfiction <333