Chapter 03

They saw that Suga was carrying a baby..... the most surprising was he was playing and smiling.... the baby was continuously giggling by looking at suga.....

BTS EXCEPT SUGA POV

Suga hyung was smiling. After our sister's death we never saw him smiling . Seeing him smiling make as happy as well.....
Taehyung:jimin.... am I dreaming??
Jimin:are you seeing the same as what I am seeing .......

Jungkook hears jimin and taehyung. He went towards them and pinch them hard

Jimin and taehyung: Aah........*scream*

Suga hear it and turn towards them and see bts standing in the door way. They all get inside

Jin:suga.. why are you here....
Suga:when I go to washroom I heard a baby crying so I come here the babysitter was trying to make the baby stop crying so I said to her hand me the baby and say to her to get milk to feed her.....
Taehyung: this baby look so small....

Suga: ofcourse,she is just 3 months old so....
Jimin: 3 months....

Jungkook was admiring the baby which was in suga's hand.
Jungkook: hyung give the baby to me... I wanna took.....
Suga:No.... you can't took her.... you are way to much small......
Jin: Her... so this is a girl....
Suga: yes.....
Jin:Give her to me....
Suga:No.... I just took her *pout*
Hobi:did suga hyung just pout......
Suga: shut up!*red face*
Suga:Can we took her.... as our sister
Namjoon: but she is just 3 months old baby I don't think so we can took care of the baby
Bts except namjoon: No.... we can.....
Suga: if we adopt this baby we can teach her everything grow her up as good girl....... and she won't feel like we not her real family.....

Namjoon was in his thoughts. Suddenly a lady at the age of 45 enter inside the room with a bottle of milk.

Babysitter:Thank you sir... for took care of her........
Suga: oh.....it's nothing......

The orphan keeper enter inside the room

Orphan keeper: sir, I search for you every where...... sir did you decide which child you gonna pick.....
Namjoon: We are thinking about adopting this baby......

While pointing at baby

Other members become so happy.......

Orphan keeper: But sir, you said you wanna adopt a child between 4 to 7 years old. She is just 3 months....
Namjoon: But when we rethink I think adopting a child below 3 years will be more good as they won't feel like we are not her real family......
Orphan keeper: ok sir, Mina(babysitter's name) took her and come to the cabin. Sir let's go to my cabin we will complete the procedure.....
Bts: ok.....

Bts leave with the orphan keeper and Mina started to make the baby ready... like change her in to new diaper, then feed her milk,and make her wear new pair of clothes.....

Then she went towards orphan keeper's cabin

Then she went towards orphan keeper's cabin.where bts were signing some papers.When she went towards them. Suga notice the baby. He took the baby from Mina's hand.

Suga:Baby..... let's go home.......
Jungkook*pout*: hyung give her to me......
Suga:No.....

Suga and jungkook was fighting over the baby...... suddenly Namjoon ask orphan keeper

Namjoon: what is her Name?
Orphan keeper: YN
Namjoon: Mmm

After the adopting procedure. Bts went towards their car.They all sit in the car.

Suga: I already said to you I am not gonna give her to you right now......
Jungkook:hyung  are you not sleepy...... why don't you sleep.....
Suga: I don't why today I am not sleepy..

Suddenly Yn started crying...

Jungkook: look she is crying... I think she wanted to come to me....

He took her forcely from suga's hand. And that time Yn started to cry more. It make jungkook tense. And he started to fake cry....

Jungkook: hyung.... what happened why she isn't stop crying *fake cry*
Jin: give her to me.....

Jungkook give Yn to jin. Jin took a pacifier from the bag. Which has given by Mina.

Jungkook: why didn't you just put that thing on her mouth while she was in my arm.....
Jin: if I do like that will you let me take her?
Jungkook:No.....
Jin:That's it.......
Jungkook: yo-
Jimin:where did you get that bag from....
Jin: This bag was given by Mina....
She says that it have some neccessary thing of Yn..... like her pacifier,milk powder,feeding bottle,diapers,and 2 pair of dresses....

They all reach house.... jin move towards house with yn........

TO BE CONTINUED.............