She Knows Her Shit

Beyonce's P.O.V

Me and Kelly got finished eating and we headed back to her car. While we were walking this girl came running up to us. She must have been a fan. She looked like she was about in her late teens. If I had to say so myself I'd say what she was wearing was complete shit! I wanted to turn my face up at her but I knew she was fan. So I didn't.

"Omg!!!!! You're Beyonce!!!!!" She said waving herself with both her hands.

"Last time I checked!" I said and put on a fake smile.

"And you're Ke-Kelly!!!" She stumble over her words a little.

"So you're a fan?" Kelly said stating the obvious.

"YES! Oh where are my manners. Uhm I'm Eboni! I'm big fans of both of you!!" She said shaking both of our hands.

Her phone started ringing and my song 'Lost 'Yo Mind' started to play. I looked at her surprised that she actually knew that song. She must really be a big fan.

"Sorry, I have to take this!" She apologized walking away from us a little bit.

"I like her taste in music" I whispered in Kelly's ear. Kelly laughed a little.

"Listen, don't call me baby! I don't even know you like that! That was last night! In the past!! So let it stay there. I don't need you to be calling me 24/7" We heard her say into the phone.

"I like her already" I said listening in on her conversation a little more.

"Did you just say we're over?......Boy we never started!" She said going in on the person on the phone.

"Ooh Imma have to use that one!" I whispered to Kelly once more.

She hung up the phone and looked at us.

"Sorry!" She said apologizing once more. "I hate those calls!"

"Do you get them often?" Kelly asked her.

"Almost every time I go to the club! It's always that one dude that wanna act like he know me." She said while picking at her fingers.

"Right!" I said agreeing with her. "All they want is to get up in your pants!"

"And then when you give them what they want you're automatically a whore!" She said finishing my sentence.

"Amen!" I said high-fiving her.

"Hey, we're going to back to my house later and maybe you should come with us?" Kelly said.

"Seriously?" She said getting excited again.

"Yeah you seem like cool peoples!" Kelly responded.

"Yeah just call your mom and ask her if you could come. And meet us back here at 5 and we'll pick you up!"

"Okay" She walked off and me and Kelly got back in the car.

Kelly drove me back to my house. I walked up the stairs and went to my room to pack a bag to go to Kelly's. Then my doorbell rung. Thinking it was one of my one night stands I hesitated to open the door. So I looked through the peep hole. I instantly got confused as I opened the door.

"Uhmm Hey?" I said to Eboni. "How did you get here?"

"Hey! I drove!" She walked past me. She gasped. "This is a nice house!!"

"Thanks? When I told you we were going to pick you up....I meant like where we left you! And how do you know where I live?"

"Psh, that's okay. We'll just go to Kelly's house from here! And a little Birdie told me!" She started smiling but you could clearly see that neither me nor Kelly found anything funny.

"What little Birdie told you?" Kelly said with an attitude.

"Well, I ran into your fellow group member Michele and she told me!" She started smiling again. I rolled my eyes at the sound of Michele's name. Me and Kelly shared a look that said the same thing.

"But your father had to fire Letoya and get Michele's bony ass right?!" Kelly whispered going back into the kitchen. I gave her a 'tell me about it look'.

"Well have a seat then?" I said leading her to the couch. I walked over to Kelly.

"Watch her!" I whispered.

I jogged back up the stairs and finished packing my over night bag.

As I was finishing up and zipping my bag up Eboni found her way to my room.

"Dammit!" I said under my breath. I thought Kelly was watching her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

"I had to use the bathroom. This room is nice!"

"There's a bathroom downstairs. Come on let's go!" I said slightly pushing her out of my room. We reached the bottom of the stairs and Kelly was already at the door. I gave Kelly and irritated look she slightly shrugged.

-------

We arrived at Kelly's house and sat on the couch while Kelly pulled out some movies and gave them to Eboni.

"Choose one of these while I go make some popcorn." Kelly said smiling.

"Do you have Waist Deep?" She asked as Kelly spun back around.

"No..."

"What do you have then?"

"I have what's in your hand" Kelly said trying to be polite but you can tell this little girl was getting on her last nerves.

"Well I'm just saying that-"

"Fine let's just listen to music" Kelly fakes smiled again as she handed her a variety of cd's. And of course she picked mine. I slightly smiled..........until she started to sing every last song! From beginning to end. When 'Kitty Kat' came on her eyes lit up.

"You know something..I really like this song" She said snapping her fingers. If she liked this one she must have REALLY liked the others. I think I like her.

"You know I think you should do almost like a sequal to this song...Like after she done broke up with him cause his sex wasn't all that...Talk about her hitting the club you know." She added

"I'm listening" I said waiting for her to continue.

"Well make it like, she's single and she's trying to tell him like, 'If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it honey!' you get what I'm saying or am I just delusional?"

"You know what. I'm not even trying to butter your bread or anything but that would be a sick song!" I said looking at Kelly. She nodded.

"Maybe we can try and put it together tomorrow?" Eboni asked me.

"Sure" I said as Ring The Alarm came on. She looked sad. She looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"You should do more songs like this!!" She basically screamed. "Why don't you do more songs like this?"

"Because that's not what people want to hear."

"Well here's what I say to that...Fuck what people want to hear! People call me a whore everyday but that doesn't stop me from going out there and finding a dude for the night!" She had a point. I hate to admit it but this girl knows her shit.

"Why don't you just try another song like this and if they don't like it wheel it back in. Cool?"

"Cool?" I smiled as Kelly came from no where and put a disc in our faces.

"Found Waist Deep!" Kelly smiled putting it in the DVD player and brought some popcorn. I didn't even see the first have of the movie I was just thinking about that song. I think it will just be perfect!

:P I would add more but I'll wait another chapter :) Sowwy!!! Oh and the new character is Ebbyz2much. I just felt the need to put her in my story *shrugs*. Make sure you comment because if you do I just might add you into my story like I did Eboni!!! Comment!!! I just realized this whole chapter was written in Beyonce's point of view. Do you think I should do someone else's P.O.V? If so who? Comment!!