Chapter 3

~~~Paz~~~
A tiny figure was revealed, well by tiny, a Minun. I let out a light snort, which surprisingly Laurel didn't notice. The Minun's eyes was squinted, probably still adjusting to the light.

"You brought back a visitor?" Laurel questioned, not in a rude way, but in a curious way.

"I thought we we needed mint herbs, not extra burden." I snickered, slightly irritated by Cleaveland's easygoing personality and forgetfulness.

Cleaveland cocked his head to the side, confused. "But we could use some help, poor little folk doesn't know where to go after them whippersnappers took over the forest." He protested in a... Gentle way.

I rolled my eyes. "Help with what? He looks like he can't do anything." I sighed, the Minun was curling his lips, probably another bad tempered feisty creature.

"But he's just the same as you... But bluish." Cleaveland said.

Laurel laughed. "The more, the merrier, why not let's go to the 'debating room.'" She suggested, bringing peace to the unfolding conversation, however over pronouncing the debating room as if it worse as it seemed. I didn't say anything as Laurel lead us through the darkening cave tunnels.

"Why does she have to be so rude, and I have no idea what's happening." The Minun mumbled, which I managed to hear. "I better not be kidnapped by some playing-nice Pokemon."

"Don't be a lil grumpy guy! It's much safer down here." Cleaveland chuckled, patting the Minun's shoulder a tad too hard. The Minun winced in pain and swore something under his breath, I rolled my eyes, this pathetic grumpy weeaboo isn't going to help us one bit.

Laurel fell back in line along with Cleaveland and the Minun. "Ooh, I should ask? What's your name? She asked him in a friendly way.

~~~Porter~~~
"Porter." I grumbled, somehow getting annoyed by introducing myself to what seemed like a swarm of happy go round Jigglypuffs and a grumpy Plusle.

"Nice to meet you Porter!" The Mincinno chirped, her eyes glittering, I had to admit, her easygoing personality made her a very likeable person.

"Nice to meet you too..." I trailed off, not knowing her name.

"I'm Laurel." The Mincinno introduced, she then pointed to the Plusle. "That's Paz, she isn't in the best mood right now but I'm sure she'll be great buds with you when she's in a better mood." I rolled my eyes in doubt, if Paz was going to be rude to me, I'll be rude to her.

"We're almost at the debating room." Laurel murmured, as if she was talking to herself, she caught up with Paz. More bright lights shone in my eyes, there was nothing more than a few couches and a coffee table, this didn't seem close to what I had in mind.

"It's a bit shabby looking, but it's a comfy place to explain everything." Cleaveland whispered in my ear, finally I'm going to know what on Arceus is happening right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapters! I know they're not enough but hopefully you enjoy! I honestly should try making the longer, but due to school... *cough* yea...
Votes, comments, constructive criticism is VERY appreciated!!
~iiNeggy