Return of the Night of The Living Dead

Darkness was a strange thing. It could be a terrifying thing, used to cloak the dangers that wanted to consume you. Or, it could be a comfort. Something that could hide you.

Darkness was what you saw as you laid in bed. Your mind had been racing a lot lately. You had a lot of questions and not many answers, but it didn't really matter. You nearly jumped when movement appeared from the darkness.

Deuce: Are you contemplating stuff again?

You realized it was your roommate/best friend Deuce Gorgon. He slept on the top bunk of your horrible contraption that could break and crush you, not like it would matter. You weren't really human anymore. Maybe you never were.

Y/N: I'm always contemplating stuff.

Deuce: Well do it tomorrow. I'm trying to sleep here. We have a big game tomorrow.

You heard Deuce roll over. You let out a sigh and tried to get some sleep yourself. You'd be filming the game, so you might as well get some shut eye too.

You closed your eyes, but your mind was restless. Before you knew it, it was morning and Deuce was working out by doing push-ups on the floor. You sat up and let out a yawn.

You looked at the time and got to your feet.

Y/N: Let me get ready, and we'll head out.

Right. Today, you had a certain task to do.

Monster High:
Bloodlines

Y

ou stared at the abandoned building, letting out yet another yawn, before looking back to Deuce. He kicked over a pile a bricks before looking back to you. He shrugged.

Deuce: Seems like no one's been around for a while.

You definitely thought so. Most of the windows were broken and some had pieces of wood covering them. Graffiti and crude art stained the walls and rust overtook most of the metal that had been exposed over the years. Back in the day, this place must've been thriving.

It was a power plant before it was shut down back in the 80's. But the reason you were here wasn't because of a history lesson.

Y/N: Just keep your eyes open. It should be around here somewhere.

 It should be around here somewhere