MY OBEDIENT GIRL : PART 1

PART 1

Running my hands on your messy bed hair I comb it properly. Tracing each and every strand in my calloused fingers. Then I skim past your forehead and nose to your lips. So swollen and red, because of me biting onto them for so long. I rub the swollen bottom lip with my thumb and forefinger. Then I prop your mouth open and make your sleeping figure suck onto my thumb. And you do it like a sweet little obedient girl of mine. I place my right hand on your uncovered breasts and fondle with them. Squishing and pinching the soft and marked flesh underneath my hands.

You squirm, trying to stop me from doing so. But the Molly I made you eat is doing it's work of keeping you asleep. I suck on to the already marked flesh of your breasts and smile at your struggle. Leaving the now swollen buds of your boobs I go down to your uncovered womanhood. Placing my hand on it I fell you jump on the contact of my skin to it. Then I open you up like I always do, and yet again, you let me do it like the obedient girl you are. The thought of fingering you while you are asleep is way to tempting, but I want to hear your ungodly moans and whimpers when I shove my fingers into you. Hitting the g-spot in one go.

So I stop and lay down besides your naked frame and cover you with a duvet that had fallen down of the broken bed last night. I'm sure you won't remember a single thing that we did last night together. All you will remember is that you are not able to walk straight for a whole week. Seeing you wobble across the school hallways because of my deeds is a sight to see,

"So tell me pumpkin, do you want to be carried by me for a whole week?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

CONTINUE?