FNAF 1 Y/N Info

🐻Freddy Fazbear🐻

Y/N Heliotrope

Job: Security guard. (Cue the Phone Guy 'Milkshake Security guard' meme. You know the one.)

Connections To The Brand: Vincent's adopted siblings, have opposite personalities though.

Why They Joined: they were bored and Vincent talked them into it.

What Their Childhood Was Like: you see. This is the type of question they'd answer with. "What are you, a cop?". Take that as you will.

Keepsakes From Past Pizzarias: They only ever saw the small-time show before William and Henry merged their companies so they have a cheap bracelet.

Best Friend: Vincent.

Vibes They Give Off: Angelic baby who couldn't harm a fly but also isn't afraid to kick your ass if needed.

This sweet yet not-so-mild-mannered sibling of Vincent is known as the town's 'troubled angel'. Take that as you will.

Bonnie T. Bunny

Y/N L/N

Job: Night shift cook, basically gets there a few hours before opening so they can prepare stuff for the morning shift.

Connections To The Brand: None.
Why They Joined: They needed the money.

What Their Childhood Was Like: They came from a very musical family but were never able to fulfill their family's high standards and were disowned. Though they haven't yet started their music career, they love to sing and play instruments.

Keepsakes From Past Pizzarias: N/A.
Best Friend: Jeremy. They went to middle school together.

Vibes They Give Off: Quiet, burnt-out gifted kid.

They are very shy and quiet, which is why they enjoy the night shift so much. However, for peace, they chose the wrong workplace.

Chico T. Chicken

Y/N L/N

Job: Night shift cook, works different nights than the previous Y/N.

Connections To The Brand: Their parents knew Afton from high school.

Why They Joined: Because they felt it would be a good opportunity.

What Their Childhood Was Like: they had a very loving and happy childhood.

Keepsakes From Past Pizzarias: They have a cute little Spring Bonnie barrette.

Best Friend: None. They have a lot of friends but no besties.

Vibes They Give Off: Perfect angel, they are far from it though but they just give off those vibes.

They come from a happy home but struggle with adapting to adult life as their parents keep trying to coddle them. Thankfully they're doing well. They love cooking.

Foxy T. Pirate

Y/N L/N

Job: custodian.

Connections To The Brand: N/A.

Why They Joined: money troubles.

What Their Childhood Was Like:....

Keepsakes From Past Pizzarias: N/a.

Best Friend: none. They're lonely.

Vibes They Give Off: they have very scary, aggressive vibes but are very nice if you talk to them.

This poor person sadly has been called scary by many and is very isolated and lonely because of it.

Golden Freddy

Y/N L/N

Job: Night watch.

Connections To The Brand: ??

Why They Joined:

What Their Childhood Was Like:

Keepsakes From Past Pizzarias: ??

Best Friend: Phone Guy.

Vibes They Give Off: They give off the vibes of questionable intentions.

They're very secretive. Not much is known about them and they only hang out with Vincent and Phone Guy.