01

⚠️⚠️⚠️ mentions of rape, sodomy, torture

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

"Sister," King Aegon II Targaryen called down from a balcony

Unable to walk, or even stand, he had been carried there in a chair. The hip shattered at Rook's Rest had left Aegon bent and twisted, his once-handsome features had grown puffy from milk of the poppy, and burn scars covered half of his body.

Aemma clutched her mother's hand tightly, but other than that, she didn't show any fear.

Rhaenyra knew him at once, and said, "Dear brother. I had hoped that you were dead."

"After you," Aegon answered. "You are the elder."

"I am pleased to know that you remember that," Rhaenyra answered. "It would seem we are your prisoners... but do not think that you will hold us long. My leal lords will find us."

"If they search the seven hells, mayhaps," the king made answer, as his men tore Rhaenyra from her daughter's arms.

"Muña! No!" The only remaining child of Rhaenyra screamed, "Muña!"

Nobody, minus Aemma, in attendance in the yard spoke a word of protest as King Aegon II delivered his half-sister to his dragon, Sunfyre. One of the guards that held Rhaenyra slashed her breast with his dagger.

The smell of blood roused the dragon, who then sniffed at the true heir and rightful queen, then bathed her in a blast of flame, so suddenly that a guard's cloak caught fire as he leapt away.

"Muña!" Aemma cried out as she thrashed around and struggled to break free and run to her mother's aid

Rhaenyra Targaryen had time to raise her head toward the sky and shriek out one last curse upon her half-brother before Sunfyre's jaws closed round her, tearing off her arm and shoulder.

The Half Year Queen died knowing that 6 of her children died before her and thought that her last remaining child would follow her in death.

The eldest child of Rhaenyra screamed and sobbed in horror as she watched her mother be devoured in six bites, only leaving her left leg below the shin.

Aemma stared hollowly ahead, eyes filled with horror and mouth gaping open. She was frozen; unable to move from the shock of watching her mother be mutilated in front of her.

"My King, what is to be done with the daughter of the whore?" Someone asked

"I say we kill her!" Ser Alfred Broome said loudly

The Usurper turned to look at his niece and scanned her from head to toe, his gaze lingering on her chest, "No." He declared, "As I have no children and no wife, I shall take her as my new wife."

The color left Aemma's face as she took in the words that would seal her fate, "I refuse." She told the room in a strong voice

Ageon smirked wickedly, "'Tis no matter. You are my hostage, mine to do with as I please. We shall wed once we are back in King's Landing."

The Usurper made a motion to his guards and then Princess Aemma was manacled at her neck, wrists and ankles, and then led to her prison.

However, Aegon and Aemma did not wed. Mere hours after being locked away, Aegon came to the cell where Aemma was being held and attempted to forcefully take her maidenhood.

Attempted being the key word as Princess Aemma Velaryon-Targaryen bite off the Usurper's cock.

As a result, the Usurper slashed both of Aemma's cheeks with Valyrian steel, leaving her with twin marks that went from her ears to the start of her mouth on each side. After that, the only surviving child of Rhaenyra was tortured, raped, and sodomized over and over again.

When they finally returned to King's Landing, Aemma was thrown into the Black Cells, the third level of the Red Keep dungeon's.

There were no windows or beds in the black cells, and not even a bucket for waste. The straw on the floor smelled of urine and feces. The doors were made of wood, four inches thick and studded with iron. The dark was absolute. The only light the Aemma received was when the door was opened and her torturers came.

"Drakari pykiros, Tīkummo jemiros..." she sang to herself, her voice echoing throughout the Black Cells

Her ears pick up the sound of feet approaching. Shadows passed along the wall and Aemma shifted back to press against the wall, body tensing.

The shadows approached its cell, two men in gold armour, one of them carrying a torch which he places in a holder attached to the bars. She could see their faces now, a bit older than the other guards, callous mockery and lust in their eyes.

Once they were closer, Aemma spat at them.

"The King demands your presence in the courtyard, sweetling." On of the guards told her

One foolish step had put him close enough for Aemma to lash out, whipping her chains up and across his face. The first blow landed but the next was blocked as the guard caught the chains and yanked on them hard, making the prisoner princess fall to her knees, scraping away more skin that had barely healed over from the last time it was ‘played with’.

"Kostagon se gods toliot pryjagon ao ilagon se kostagon pōnta sagon merciless. (May the Gods above strike you down and may they be Merciless.)" She croaked in a harsh tone

Rubbing at the bruise forming on his cheek, the first guard looked to his partner, "Gag her."

The other complied as the taller one moved around to pin her arms behind her back, knuckles pressed to the bumps of a spine protruding through pale, thin skin.

Aemma continued to struggle, but almost three months of starvation, isolation, and other torments have left her with little physical strength to contend against them.

Stepping forward with caution, the shorter guard wrapped a thick rag around the princess's head and shoved the knot between her mouth before tightening.

When she tried to rise to her feet, the taller guard knocked her back down with the harshest of slaps, having finished fixing the shackles behind her back.

"None of that, Princess Aemma. The King has invited the occupants of the courtyard to join playtime." One of the guards told her

With what little strength she had, Aemma threw her head back, trying to make contact with the guard's nose.

However, the guard yanked her hair harder enough to rip out a chunk, "See what happens when you don't listen?"

The guards started to drag Aemma out of the Black Cells in towards the courtyard. However what they did not know was that King Aegon II was already dead.

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

You might be wondering, "Why would I decide to make Aemma more traumatized?"

The answer would be because I felt the story didn't cover her trauma enough, which is my fault

1/8/24: Vhaela's name is now Aemma