Chapter 8 - Tutor Who

I was good at potions and professor snape knew it too. By the answer I had given him when he asked me the question today in class. So when he told me I needed to help Harry Potter with his studies I was beyond pissed. He couldn't have asked the muggle born witch to do it. She after all thought she was the smartest out of us all. But when I went to argue with him he threatened me with taking away house points. That could not happen for the sake of us winning the house cup of course. So as much as I hated what I was going to be forced to do. I had to do it and talking to the boy who lived. Who's parents could possibly be the reason mine were dead. I guess it was going to have to do for now at least and Draco was going to be even more livid than me.

"Why did snape hold you after class?" Pansy asked

"Yeah that was weird" Draco said

"Bloody bastard wants me to tutor potter" i hissed

"He what" Draco snapped

"You heard me" i growled out

"That's ridiculous" Draco said

"Your telling me" I said

"What class do you have next?" Pansy asked trying to change the subject

"Same as you pansy remember?" I said with a slight smile

Although I know she knew I was thankful she was trying to change the subject.

"Right sorry" she giggled trying to hide the embarrassment

"It's alright pans" i said and she nodded shyly

"So off to charms class" she said

"Yes indeed off to charms we go" i smiled

Along with Draco, blaze and Enzo whom followed us along the way only for blaze and Enzo to go another way for a separate class. I knew this class was going to be boring especially because I knew everything the professor was saying. Once this class was over I would be going to lunch then my free period I was going to be forced to use on Potter. I hated the idea more and more as it crossed my mind every time. I hated the thought of spending even a second with the wretched child that everyone is obsessed over. The one thats parents killed plenty of people maybe years ago but still. They got bellatrix in prison but then again she was always a crazy one. Although she has two sons but I've never set eyes on either of them.

(FYI Tom riddle isn't Voldemort in this)

I mean come on why do I of all people have to deal with Potter himself when he thinks he's all high and mighty really it's obnoxious. Honestly come on your eleven and you think that highly of yourself. Even I don't think that highly of myself, but sometimes Draco does. It's only because of who his father is and how much influence his father has over the school. Honestly sometimes Draco pissed me off with all that nonsense half the time. Don't tell him I said that because he'd have my head not literally but you get what I mean. I want nothing more than to skip out of this tutoring session but I can't or I'll get into trouble. Then again I could fake being sick and have fun with that theory.

Potter needs this though not that I care about what he needs and doesn't. I also heard he lives in a house like I do or did I mean of course he lived in a house but I meant parent wise. His aunt and uncle were very cruel to him but never physically abusive like mine were only emotionally. Which is another reason we differ from one another and I couldn't have been happier to have it that way.

"So you off to tutor potter" pansy giggled

"Oh don't get me started pansy" I said

"Off to see the boy who lived" Draco scoffed

"Unfortunately yes Draco I'm forced to tutor a boy who's parents possibly killed mine" i snapped

It wasn't intentional but no one knew and I technically wasn't even supposed to know either. I heard gasps around me and I immediately knew the mistake I had just made. I growled and pulled out my wand and pointed it at everyone.

"Pay your own mind or I'll hex you all" I snapped

They all turned away and speed walked away from the three of us.

"How do you know that?" Pansy asked

"I over heard Draco's parents one night speaking in their main office when I couldn't sleep because of the nightmares and I overheard Lucius say it to Narcissa" i said softly

"Oh trinity I'm sorry" pansy said

"I'm hate him more now" Draco said with a huff and his arms crossed over his chest