✞︎𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ʀᴀᴍᴏɴᴀ ☀︎︎

" your mother has suffered severe injuries that needs a full 2-3 weeks of recovery " the doctor told me opening up the curtains walking into the room my mother was separated.

" omg !" I gasp throwing my stuff on the floor bending over her bed. Will told me she was rushed to the hospital following the crash that happened,  she wasn't the one driving it was her friend who was in a ward nearby.

" the doctor conducted many tests and she's quite a fighter the only problem is there might be a slight chance she'll develop a coma " .

Her words broke me. I was moments away from the crash and now am suffering the consequences if I just stayed home and forget to go smoking outside . I gave her one last kiss walking out the room and down the hallway sighed out and drove home in will's car.

" she'll be fine " his mouths running his fingers against my thigh. Will was 42 years of age meaning the only thing i could think of was that he was a pedophile. 

" um...please don't " I uncomfortably spoke twisting my body to the door looking outside . Hearing the car stop I looked up seeing my mother's 4 bedroom house , getting out the car I waved back swallowing down my pride and walked inside my house .

" dear God just let her be okay " .

-
I tore my sweaty clothes of and jumped into the shower, the bathroom mirror steamed up letting me relax and nothing makes me feel more relaxed than a nice hot bath . Turning the water off I wrapped myself in the light blue towel and walk into the room to get dressed and a nice sleep.

" come here coco!" My poodle happily followed me wagging her tail. She wasn't a little pup anymore and was slowly growing big but it takes time,  my father got her for me before he passed and considered this a goodbye gift so I could remember him.

After an odd 15 minutes I got dressed and dragged myself under the covers resting my head against the pillow . Grabbing my laptop pulling it open seeing I was reading a wattpad book by Aim2her feeling myself slip into a deep sleep.