Chapter One - The Last Shifter

A small five year old girl sat on her bead. Tears streaming down her face as she stared at the TV news. She's always been strangely developed for her age. Slowly the small girl looked to her four servants who where crying. "Izumi." The small girl whispered her eyes looking back to the black haired red eyed female.
"Yes, milady."
"What know? I'm the last. There are no more pure blood shifters. You, Nanami, Rin, and Haru are only part shifter. As a result you can't shift or control the elements..." Izumi walked over and simple hugged her mistress. The Fuji family, the girls family, is the richest family in Japan. No one but the family and their servants knew they where shifters. The said family comes from a very long line of Doctors, Risk Analysts, and Lawyers.
"I don't know milady. But we will protect you." The small girl, named Fuji Amaya just hugged the servant and silently cried in her arms.

I sat in my seat, sitting between Hide and Ken, two of my best friends. Neither boy knew I was a shifter. But both knew I was the head of the Fuji family. We meet when we where all nine years old. Ever since then the three of us have been inseparable. We where always together. Like siblings. It's been roughly thirteen years since my kin was killed off. I smiled slightly as Hide laughed at poor little Ken. I giggled when Ken said he'd take this girl to big girl. I shook my head as the two continued to bicker and tease each other. I smiled as Ken began to flirt with Touka. A friend of my wolf form.

Soon the girl Ken wanted to ask out walked in. I smiled as Ken looked at her love sick. My eyes narrowed, she smelled like a ghoul. Humming I stood up, grabbing my hot chocolate and finishing it off. I wasn't a fan of coffee. I didn't like the taste or flavor. I smiled to Ken. "I'll be leaving as well, see ya later Ken." With that I followed Hide's lead and left.

The next day I looked to Izumi, she was currently cleaning. I sighed, no mater how many times I tried or offered, she'd never let me help then clean. Humming I allowed my eyes to move over to Rin, another on of my servants. He too was cleaning. Rin had dark brown hair and purple eyes. Both Rin and Izumi where Hybrids. Half ghoul, half Shifter. Neither had the same abilities as shifters, they can hear the voice of Mother Nature, but they can not manipulate or control the elements. They also can not shape-shift into animals.

I went to go help the two when a hand landed on my should

I went to go help the two when a hand landed on my should. Turning my head I meet the bright blue eyes of Nanami. Her golden blond hair was shortly cut, the female servant smiled at me. "You dint need to help milady. It's our job to serve and protect you. Now relax, you have school tomorrow remember." Sighing I smiled at my friend and servant.
"Alright. Thanks Nanami."
"Milady! You have a call from the hospital." My heart dropped as I looked over the the red headed green eyed man.