Chapter Two - Helena

I was hidden in the shadows, I was in wolf form. I glared as they prepared to eat Ken. My ears pinned back flat to my head. Slowly my head turned as someone appeared. A big human appeared. He began to attack Ken. Ken began to run away. I jumped into action. I jumped between Ken and the man, tight when Ken was cornered. The blade he was thrashing around dug into my left shoulder, I yelped out and grabbed onto the blade. Dead silence. I ripped the blade from my shoulder and threw it, along with him across the room. Collective everyone shouted out. "A shifter!" I grow,ed at the male lunging forward I now stood between the male and Ken. I kept my left paw off the ground. Soon I began to dodge and counter the male, his blade slashed my back right leg. I barked and twisting around, I was a punt to lunge forward to kill him, when Shuu appeared.

His hand dug into the big guys back. I twisted around quick. Looking to Ken, I limped over to him, putting little to no pressure on my back right foot, while meeting my right one off the ground. Reaching down I picked up ken by the back of his suit. I growled at Shuu as he walked over. I growled. "So you are Helena. The last shifter." I growled and limped over to the nearest shadow. "How does it feel?" I glanced back. I had just reached the shadows and was now willing them to reach up and circle around me. "To be the last of your kind I mean." I just growled in reply.

I had Instantly dropped Ken off at Anteiku. Right afterwards I went straight back to my home. Where I revived a lot of scolding from my servants, who first patched me up in my wolf form, they had me stay like that for the rest of the night. Then made me transform back, and re treated my wounds. Which brought me to now. I was at Anteiku, my shoulder and leg wrapped up, well I was more so in Touka's home, teaching Hinami more words and how to read. Around the same time Ken appeared.

I sighed, staring down as Touka and Ken began to fight Shuu. I watched as Touka fought Shuu. But soon Shuu began to beat the shot out of the two. Jumping down and threw the mirror I head butted Shuu sending him flying, I stood between Shuu and my two friends. Moving quickly I picked up the girl, holding her by her shirt. I placed her by Nishki, then turning to him I placed a wrap of food in front of Nishki. I then nudged it towards him with my snout. After that I began to intervene. I stood between the two. My paw pinning Shuu to the ground as the others took off. I allowed my claws to dig into his chest. Once I was certain the group of four was far enough away I ripped back my paw, giving Shuu four deep gashes. Then I left. Still limping due to the still there wound on my left front shoulder. I had completely ignored the human.

I was again at Anteiku, I looked to Hinami as she ran off. Sighing I stood up and walked after the girl. I allowed Ken to speak to her mother. I was now sitting with Hinami. She was cuddling into my side I began to teach her once again to read. She enjoyed this greatly. I soon had to leave. Allowing Hinami's mom to talk to her.

I was walking down the street, Izumi and Rin got on my heels. It had taken a lot of convincing on my part to be able to talk the two into letting me go with them on going on errands with them. I came to a stop when I caught a whiff of Hinami and her mother. I stopped my head whipping around. Quickly I turned around. "You two head on back, I have to do something real quick." The two where about to protest when I took off. I dived into a nearby alleyway and  transformed. Right after wards I jumped into the roof, I came to a stop over Hinami, her mother, and four doves. My ears twitched. And I jumped down, I scooped Hinami up by the scruff of her shirt. I looked to her mother. "Go Helena! Take her and get out of here!" I turned my head.
'What about you!'
"Just go Helena! Take care of my baby." The woman turned to me, I jumped up, dodging an attack. But my eyes meet hers. I knew instantly what she meet. So I closed my eyes. And took off. Running out into the streets, scaring the shit out if some people. I then threw Hinami onto my back, the small girl clung onto my fur tightly as she sobbed.