One shot🤗

3rd Person POV

It was a nice sunny day, both Reiner and Kevin were out seperatly taking a little swim through the ocean.

Kevin has been daydreaming about Reiner all day long, about his long fishy tail, about his touchable abs and of course his good looking face.
How could a merman be so.. hot?
That's what kevin ask himself every single day.. he's currently taking a little swim, trying to get his mind away from the good looking son of Neptun.

--

Reiner just had another fight with his dad, he does not want to be the one who rules the ocean next and he just doesn't get it. It's as if Neptun is doing it on purpose.

While swimming away angrily, flapping his tail extra hard he sees another merman in the distance. Reiner is mesmerized.
He has seen him before but he can't think of where exactly he has met him.

The gaze of Reiner lasted long enough for the other merman to notice, it's Kevin.

--

Kevin PoV

Oh. My. God. Is that Reiner looking at me? I must look calm at all costs! Or should I shoot my shot? Should I go over? I mean.. hes the one who indicated this whole staring contest!

Maybe I will-

"Hey, youre from around here arent you?"
I got cut off from my thoughts by his deep, sexy voice. He swam over and I didnt even notice!

"Uh, yeah. Swam around here quite often."
I reply shakily.
Oh. MY GOD. Am I stupid? Swam around here pretty often?? WHO SAYS THAT.

Silence.

Hes just staring at me and im staring back,, hello anyone home?

Reiner PoV

The way he talks is so.. cool and modern. I must get to know him. Shit I probably look so weird, he didnt even notice when I swam up to him!

"Uh, might swimming together for a bit?"
I say. Was that too much?

"Sure"
He agreed, yes!

--

3rd persok PoV

They swam around for a few hours, it seems like even tho theyre both attracted to eachother physically they also do get quite a long, actually they get along very good.

Its one of those nights that are endlessly beautiful, its not too cold or warm in the water, the conversation is flowing easily and theyre just.. having fun.

A few mermaids and mermans glance over to them, hell even the crabs! What must the son of the ruler be doing with someone like Kevin?
But Reiner doesnt care.

"So wanna make out?"

Kevin asks after a while.

And Reiner agrees!

They start combining their tails (like in the picture of the fanfic), caressing eachothers fishy tails while Reiner slides his hand down to Kevins Fins.
Kevin enjoys it, luckily he shaved them with Nair earlier he thought to himself.

-- Timeskip

Years later, they fought off Reiners dad and now are ruling the ocean together.

The end 🤗