Introduction

Hi and welcome to my newest story "Just a little bit crazy"!

I'm very excited to be working on it and releasing the first few chapters soon!

But before I begin, I would like to mention that the inspiration for this story is actually based off a sexual scene I have come across.
It's called "Lesbian Anatomy: Phony Doctor" starring Charlotte Stokely and Whitney Wright and while I want to keep this story original and not copy a scene I do not own, I have pretty much rewritten the scene in a way as the beginning of this story to still keep the original idea behind it. Charlotte deciding to pretend to be someone or something she's not to fool an unsuspecting girl and get her to open up to her and show her her most vulnerable side, only to then later admit that she lied, but only after making sure the other girl wants to hang out with her, get to know her and become best friends, is what has made me wish for a whole story behind this interesting, slightly crazy girl. Feel free to look up the scene and watch the original yourself. The first chapter of this story, as I said before, will be very much based on it.

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this plot just as much as I do and it will get your girlxgirl loving hearts up! I'm looking forward to your lovely comments, as always! You may as well share your thoughts on the scene, if you feel comfortable watching it. I would love to know how you feel about it!

Buh bye for now, have a lovely day & talk to you soon! <3