A new start?

Here Karan got ready and connected  Zoom call with production house along with his team.

They thanked him for taking out some time from his break and proceeded with professional talks  about the project.

The project head briefed Karan and his Team about the scale of project and their vision for this project.

It was still untitled and script writer briefed him about the script in which the male lead is going to be an IPS Officer belonging to a Royal Family of Rajasthan and posted in Himalayas and met with a doctor (Female Lead) who belongs to simple middle class family living at the place where he was posted. The story revolves around a crime scene that took place with a girl where both the leads will first meet and their love story resumes from there.
A finite web series with lot of drama and romance.

Karan has never played the role of cope before so he liked the whole thought behind the project and want to take this challenging role.

Then the managers discussed about the pay scale and production team agreed with the amout he demanded. After all he is a brand and was giving back to back hits and they specifically wanted Karan Kundrra for this role.

Before finalising the deal Karan interogated about Female Lead to which Casting director replied "We are still auditioning a girl. We want a soft face and yet a brave girl to match up the level with Hero"
Will inform you as soon this auditioning process is over and please make sure that you are available for look test that will probably start after a month with all the selected girls from audition."

"We are still in process of finalising the location and other supporting cast as well. Shooting will start from September  end." Director replied

Banijyay "So Okay then.. Ready for this new Adventure Karan? We heartly welcome you for this first fiction project with Endemol and i am sure you will nail this as well just like you keep doing in reality projects with us"

Karan thanked him and assured him to give his best performance.

After the call he informed his Family about the project and his role.

His dad was very happy as he always wanted his son to be in defense field and now he is going to act like one.

His family congratulated him and decided to go on trip to huwai before he left to india again.

.................................

Here Teja was nervous for her exam and praying for everything to go well  as she doesnot want to return to India again.

On the exam day
" Ganpati bappa please help me in clearing this exam. I know you are always with me and only you know why i don't want to face the camera again so please make it happen"

She left to exam centre and gave her best and waited for results to come out.

On the result day
Both Pra and Teju checked her result and jumped in excitement as she cleared the exam with a decent score. Now she need to prepare for GD round and interview for admission.

She is relieved now atleast stage 1 is cleared and was little bit confident for interview and GD round which is scheduled in June-July for most of the colleges so she have a plenty of time for the preparation.

..................
Karan reached the place for his family vacation and they stayed for almost 2 weeks there and had a gala time there. From late night parties with nephews and jiju to morning workout with dad, Afternoon swimming sessions and trekking in jungles they all were enjoying a lot.
.......

Its the week of may when he recieved the call from his manager to return to india in next week for look tests since Casting director have selected some 10 faces out of 400 girls for female lead and with whoever Karan will have a good chemistry they are going to finalise that girl.

He informed his family and packed his stuff.

The day has arrived and his mom was super emotional earlier she knew atleast her son have some friends and a partner in mumbai but now he is all alone and she was worried for him.

Karan "What happened Maa. Why you behaving like typical Bollywood wali Filmy maa? Kaam hai jana toh pdega na"

Mumma "Kuch nhi i was just worried for you. Professionaly you are doing so good now i just want to settle down personally as well." 

Karan "Itni pyaari family h toh meri hu toh personally bhi settled"

Mumma "M teri apni family ki baat kr rhi hu. I want to play with your kids and want a loving and caring wife for you"

Karan "Maa i don't think i can ever fall in love again its a scary thought and about kids don't worry there are lot of options and i can be a single father as well."

Maa " I just hope you found someone without whom you can't even live a seconds apart and have beautiful kids with her"

Karan "Okay chalo laata hu apki bahu aur grandchildrens 😞.. Now don't be sad wish me luck for new project..Hope to see you soon"

Mumma "Bye and this time come with your wife and kids🥹🤍"

Karan '🤦‍♂️'

He took blessings from his dad

Papa "Take care of yourself and make us proud Sunny 🩵"

Then he hugged his nephews and bid adieu to all of them and left to airport with jiju and didi.

On the airport
Took blessings from both of them.

His didi kissed his forehead and wish him all the good luck for his new venture.

Jiju "You know more than a brother in a law you are always like a son to me. Now you are a grown up man and here i still feel emotional whenever i come to see you off. I just wish all the best to you Sunny.  Wishing lots of love and happiness for you"

Karan "You are like a father figure to me. Love you lots jiju. khayal rkhna apna and meri iss crazy punjabi family ka"

They shared a group hug before he left.