Game over?

Stell's POV

I saw Ken in the hallway, and I know this is the right time to talk to him.

You can do this Stell.

"Hey, Ken. Can we talk?" I asked

"I don't have much time, Stell." He answered.

"Give me 1 minute," I said.

"Fine." He gave up.

We're now in the empty classroom.

"Why are you avoiding me after I confessed?" I asked directly to the point.

"..." He didn't answer nor react.

"Why? Is it bad that I like you?" I asked him and walked towards him and he starts to walk backwards. "Is it bad that I fell for you?" I walked towards him and push him to the wall. "Is it bad that I'm gay?" I asked and a tear fell from my eye. "Am I disgusting to you now?" I asked. "Are you disgusted that your friend is gay?" I continued asking him questions with a teary eye.

"Stop that feeling you have towards me." He said not facing me.

"What?" I asked. Did I hear him right?

"Stop liking me." He said

"You think it's easy?" I asked.

"We're friends, nothing more." He said. "I don't like you more than a friend." He added. "And I told you, I hate people who like me." He continues.

"So you hate me now?" I asked.

"Stop liking me before I change my mind and even friendship I won't be able to give you." 

"What am I to you anyways?" I asked teary-eyed.

"You're nothing to me, so stop liking me, Stell." He said almost shouting.

"So what Pablo said was true?" I asked. "Am I really just your pet?" I asked madly.

"Yes, and I just take advantage of you. I like your friend Jah, and I used you to get close to him." He said directly to my eyes.

You really know how to hurt me with your words.