No Good Deed from the Wicked

On the mahogany table next to the pinkish cushion, there was the teacup with a little plate under it.

Inside of the teacup is the colors of green, white and bright yellow.

Besides the teacup of the Japanese food is the white Asian soup spoon.

The small version of Yashiro was confused at the teacup. "Miso soup?" She wondered.

The green demon nodded its head twice, smiling. "That's right, Nene. All it takes is teamwork to make such a good healthy food." The green monster replied.

On the right side of the green demon, Hanako and Kou are crossed at the green monster.

The green demon gestures to her. "Go on, Nene. Give it a try." The green monster insisted.

The small version of Yashiro was skeptical at the green demon. "I don't know...The Asian soup spoon is too big for me to carry though..." she notified.

The green monster became mystified. "What?" The green demon inquired.

Hanako and Kou are resolute.

The ghost boy and the exorcist stared at each other and nod.

Hanako walked to the mahogany table gradually. "What's the rush, demon with no name?" He inquires.

The green monster glances at the ghost boy.

Hanako took the teacup handle. The ghost boy's left pinky finger moved away from the teacup. Hanako was smirking. "Seriously, how do you know it's good if it hasn't been taste tested yet?" He asked.

The green demon became stern. It crisscrossed its arms. "I have some myself. It was good to me." The green monster answered.

The ghost boy raised his right eyebrow at the green demon. "Haaaaaave you?" Hanako inquires again.

The green monster made its sinister smile. "I was only doing a good deed for your little friend. Like I said, 'I have some myself', honorable number-" the green demon almost finished its sentence.

But the ghost boy tightens his teeth. Hanako was more resolute than before. The ghost boy cut the green monster off by splashing hot miso soup on its face.

The green demon bellowed. The green monster's hands covered its face.

The small version of Yashiro gasps. Her hands conceals her lips. She was stunned.

Hanako tossed the teacup aside. "No good deeds will ever come from the wicked!" He shouted.

The exorcist boy made his determining smile. Kou raises his right fist. "Yeah!! This close to show that you can't trust a demon!!" He hollered.

The green monster peeks out from its fingers. The green demon was angry. "I tried to be nice. I tried to be friendlier like those ridiculous Mokkes. It's true I cannot cook by myself. The blue and the red monster are no help at all. It was the blue one's idea to catch the humans. It was the red one's idea to go ambitious and gather ingredients for desserts. But the cooking is all my doing. It's repulsive to me to make sweet things. And we made them altogether. Over and over and over again for years. Cherry blossom sweets make me sick." The green demon vented.

The ghost boy snatches the small version of Yashiro from the cushion.

The ghost boy's assistant shrieks with her 'Eep!' in her state of shock.

Hanako defends the small version of Yashiro in his both hands. The ghost boy shifts her away from the green monster. "My assistant stays with me." He declares.

The exorcist boy goes next to Hanako to his left side. Kou holds up his raiteijou in his fighting stance. "You knew my brother! You knew my brother exorcised one of you!" He accused.

The green demon uncovered its face. The green monster growls at the exorcist boy. "Your brother? The exorciser with the sword?" The green demon inquired again.

The exorcist boy furrows his eyebrows between his eyes. Kou clenches his teeth. He made a frustrating growl.

The green monster nodded its head once. The green demon was furious. "The rumor in my realm spreads years ago. And the exorcists of the Minamotos is one of them. Supernaturals are disappearing because of him. Heed my words. That Minamoto Terra or whatever his name is will not stop fighting until all the supernatural beings are vanquished." The green monster argues.

Kou ran to the green demon. The exorcist boy glanced up due to the green monster was taller than himself. Kou gives it his left accusing index finger. "My brother's name IS Teru Minamoto and he's only working his best to protect humans!!" Kou yells.

The green demon became dismayed by the exorcist boy.

Hanako and the small version of Yashiro just stared at Kou in surprise.

The exorcist boy kept pointing at the green monster. "My brother will not be pitiless to the supernaturals beings!! There are some ghosts who are actually good!! Teru only exorcises the bad spirits!! He will not be and could not be the coldest exorcist in the whole world!! You're so wrong about him and you know it!!" Kou yells again.

The green monster was irritated. "If your brother wasn't the heartless exorcist, then why did he exorcised the red demon?" The green monster asks.

Kou made his face that looks like 'It's over, bud'. "Because you and the other two are the evil spirits." The exorcist boy answers.

The green demon sighs. The green monster smirks. The green demon was chuckling at them.

The ghost boy became skeptic at the green monster. "What's so funny, demon with no name?" Hanako wonders.

The green monster has its evil smile spreading on its face. "You haven't noticed yet...Okay, let me clear everything up for ya...The entire place you're in...the home of the nameless demons...is a trap..." The green demon replies.

The ghost boy was curious. "A trap? Who was trying to trap us?" Hanako asked.

The green monster chuckles again. The green demon mouthed one word. "Tsu...ka...sa..." The green demon whispered.

The green monster laughed out loud in the background malevolently.

Kou was mind blown. "No way..." he said.

The ghost boy's assistant was fearful. The small version of Yashiro covers her mouth with her left hand. "Wha...?" She said in her low volume voice.

Hanako became appalling. "Tsu-Tsukasa?" He gasped.

Hanako, Yashiro and Kou are in grave danger.

The next part will get better. What do you think? Coming soon!