𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜.

𝐎𝐎1. 𝐓𝑨𝑳𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

in a spellbinding setting, the venue was abuzz with a swarm of paparazzi, their cameras poised like silent sentinels, ready for their daily scoop

in a spellbinding setting, the venue was abuzz with a swarm of paparazzi, their cameras poised like silent sentinels, ready for their daily scoop. suddenly, like a shadow cutting through the night, a sleek black limousine glided onto the scene, prompting a cascade of flashing lights as they eagerly awaited the emergence of its occupants.

the said dwellers exited the car and a flurry of flashes was sent their way, specifically on a teenager who showed apathy throughout the whole duration. "and there they are! the renowned [name] [last name]!" shouted a news reporter among the crowd. even though the focus was right in front of her, the
news reporter continued facing the camera, confidently speaking to the populace behind the screens.

[name]'s face twisted into a grimace, showing frustration as they attempted to make their way through, queries of novelty and presumptuous following them as they did. when [name] was about to enter the building, the persistent news reporter materialized, trailed closely by their relentless cameraman.

without a hint of subtlety, the reporter thrust the microphone towards [name]'s face and demanded, "hey, [name], the entire planet worships you, and Paris seems smitten too. spill the beans-what's the deal with your sudden appearance here?" annoyance flickered across [name]'s expression, but they managed a strained smile.

"you know, as an actor, there are times when the magic of the green screen just doesn't cut it. that's why-" the reporter interrupted with heightened eagerness, "hold on, are you telling us you're shooting a movie in Paris?" [name] attempted to continue, "well, yes, but-" the reporter's voice soared triumphantly, "ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves because the one and only [name] [last name] has spilt the beans on an upcoming movie sensation, right here!"

[name] let the smile fall, a scowl replacing it as they gently pushed the reporter to the side, knowing if it were in private, they would have probably made her realise why Paris is the city of dreams and all that stuff.

after a few more interviews that were as bold as the other one, they managed to enter the city hall, trying to catch their breath. "pretty sure one of them tried cutting my hair..." [name] muttered, fishing out their phone to make a ridiculous tweet.