A few interesting moments in the doctors office:):):):):)

dear all people who read this my space bar is broken so ya ill edit this soon and make it right. justine just sat there laying agaisnt the wall i tried to help her miss justine evrick was getting weaker by the day.         I thought it was just me i've already failed at being a doctor i watched her claw at the walls and claw at the air thin air her hair always looked brown from a distance and thats all i ever see her from is a distance this explains her dreams i sat there with tears almost in my eyes will she ever get to leave here and find a family the staff and the treatment center records all say the samething no whereabouts of justines family only one known sibling a sisters whos name and age is uncertain of no child deserves this why is everyone here so afraid of her i stared at justine trying to look the poor girl in the eyes. no child.                 I repeated myslef i realized that her hair was solid black i pulled out her file out of my brief case the words patient justine eliza evrick became visalable to me i looked up at justine clawing at the walls her nail marks visalble on the walls I looked back at the slightly dusty yellow folder on my desk i had never looked at justines file before I started to open it it when it swung open -AHHHHHHHHHHHHH- I managed to get out my hands trembling with fear as I looked at the yellow dusty folder as it started to left slowly of the desk to only float in the air the back of the folder lit up in flames I heard laughing evil diaobolic laughing i looked down and started to -auuuuhhhhhhrahhhhahhhhhh- but couldn't I cryed tears that felt awfull the tears were burning my face-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- the tears made there way down my face and to my mouth i took in a breath this isn't happening I thought the tears made there way into my mouth slithering the taste the tears gave off were salty they taste like death I screamed that thought inside my head.-THEY TASTE LIKE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-. I dapped my shaking fingertips to my eyes getting them wet with the tears but these tears felt diffrent I brought them back down to my face I could hardly breathe the substance on my fingers was red both of my hands were covered with wet soaking dripping blood -BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB............-.

Then the folder lit up in flames flew across my office and hit my framed medical degree I looked at the shattered glass from the frame that held my degree and my name visable on the floor Doctor Lucy Ann Wells.

Some doctor I am I felt blood pouring down my face the smell became unbearable the smell of death was choking me I began to sweat I started gagging and I thought I was gonna die. I felt something claw at my legs and skirt. I looked up too see the child gougeing my legs and ripping my skirt -JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ..................UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-------------S-----------------T------------I..............N...........E her black hair sticking to my legs she was sweating more then I am I looked at her.

This is my change to be brave I said out loud unsure if justine could hear me or not I didn't care I cared about one thing this was my change TO BE A GOOD DOCTOR TO SOMEONE TO MY PATIENT JUSTINE ELIZA EVRICK.

All of a sudden the child screamed and screamed then everything stopped the wind I felt my face no blood my face is clean and warm the fan stopped spinning backwards the flameing folder stopped flameing. It was unburn't the yellow dusty was dusty and yellow as it had been before I had I mean before it opened itslef and my degree was back on my office wall same as ever all glass intact and secure and not broken all as it was in my office before then all of a sudden no waring my office lights went out.

I screamed and screamed -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!.-Then all of a sudden I heard a finger hit the lights and there stood the child justine.

Justine:  I'm fine today Lucy how are you.

I didn't know what to say i'm fine I said to the calm child justine.

Then my instinct kicked I pushed the help button.

Lucy:GUARDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden a couple of white coats and five guards walked with tazers and the white coats with neddles filled wih ickky green jelly gunky stuff and one guard held a straight jacket. I watched in horror at what they were doing. Justine:NOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA TAKE MY MEDICANCE I'M FINE OWWWWWWWWWWWW the white coat gave justine her shot so now the guard didn't have to taze her.

Two of the white coats started to drag her out the room her long black hair in her face she looked up her eyes were black only there was no other color to them the white coat a women maybe even a teen intern white coat checked to see if I was ok yes I replyed to her then she left holding a spare needle and I watched her put it in her long white lab coat pocket an shut the door. I went over to my desk and crawled under it and started crying and crawling at the wood and messing up my hair and spitting on the wood licking my hands looking for any leftover blood I pulled out my phone and called my parents my mom answered.Mom:Hi Lucy whats wrong your crying.

LUCY:I'M FINE MOMMY JUST FINE I LOVE YOU IS DADDY FINE!!!!!!!!!!!! HANGS UP!!!!!!!!!

MOM:LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG HEARS STATIC SHE HUNG UP.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU INJOYED I'M SUPERHERO101

I AM SUPER:):):):):)