Ranking Fnaf Characters Tier List

(Note: If you notice that the format on how the characters are speaking is different, that is because the format I usually use in my other stories didn't feel like the right format to use so I changed it up. Also, consider this non canon to my stories due to possible inconsistences to them. Hope you understand and enjoy the chapter.)

Manado: Hello everyone. My name is Manado Chujin and I'm here with fellow warriors, Franklin Blaze and Daniel Afton.

Franklin: Sup everyone.

Daniel: Hello.

Manado: And today, we are using a tier list to rank the characters from the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.

Daniel: Oh boy. The Freddy Fazbear franchise has haunted me for years. But I'm excited to finally share my opinions about the franchise's characters with the two of you.

Franklin: Don't worry Daniel, at least those furries can't hurt you here. We live in a safe environment thanks to me and the ghost rider.

Daniel: Whatever you say Frank. Shall we get started, Manado?

Manado: Sounds good my friend. Anyways, before we begin, I want to quickly go over the names of the specific tiers. Starting from the top, we have the iconic tier for the characters that we believe are the best of the best in the entire franchise.

Franklin: So characters like Foxy right?

Daniel: Let's worry about that when we actually rank the characters themselves.

Manado: Agreed. Next we have the great tier for the characters who, while being good characters, aren't exactly the most iconic in the series.

Daniel: Then after that, we have the memorable tier for the characters that are honestly just mid.

Franklin: Praise to that Afton. Next is the ehh... tier for those who we could give or take whether we consider them good or bad.

Manado: Then after that is the not good tier for those that are not likable.

Franklin: And lastly, we have the awful tier for the characters that are the worst of the worst and deserve to have their souls burned in hell for all eternity.

Daniel: Kinda dark there Franklin, don't you think?

Franklin: I mean, am I wrong?

Manado: Not really, but let's start with the face of fnaf, Freddy Fazbear himself.

Daniel: While Freddy is the icon of this franchise, he doesn't really have as much of an impact compared to characters like Foxy or Bonnie. I'd say great tier.

Manado: I'd have to agree. I think Freddy shined the most in the first game where he always hid in the shadows and didn't really show until after the power was out or you didn't pay attention to the cameras after the third night.

Franklin: Are you two serious? Freddy should get the iconic tier for being the icon of fnaf alone.

Daniel: Sorry Franklin, but he just isn't iconic enough to make it up there. Put him in great tier, Manado.

Manado: Sure thing Dan. Now what about Bonnie? Personally I find Bonnie even more iconic and creepy then Freddy.

Franklin: I mean, it even gave Scott Cawthon himself nightmares for crying out loud. So you know how much it creeped him out. I'd say Iconic tier.

Daniel: Agreed.

Manado: Definitely Bonnie goes in iconic. And then we have the original Chica.

Daniel: While I admit she was creepy, she feels kind of bland compared to the others in the first game. I'd go with the ehh... tier.