Past Scars

(Past) Philippines POV -

GDP, alliances, work, meetings, and now a school... Great, just great... Like my life couldn't get any worse than it is now...

Then it is now

Rumors of me harassing, bullying, plans of murder, and many more against New York... Jeez and I thought I could ignore it but it seems like I can't... *sighs* for a better life, a better future, and a better society for my people...

ꀤ'꒒꒒ ꅏꂦꋪꀘ ꃅꍏꋪꀸ!

Yeah right... All my hard work to befriend and have an alliance with those jerks all ruined! Because of a mere city! My life couldn't get any worse than that!

เ'll ๔๏ ๓ꌦ ๒єรt!

Everything... Everything has gone to shambles... My GDP... All my hard work... Gone and forgotten... I hate her I hate them!

꒐ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꇙ꒤ꋪ꒦꒐꒦ꏂ!

Why... Why does this keep happening to me?! My land, my people, everything... Now my land is just... *sobs*

I WiLl ReVeAl ThE tRuTh!

Martial Law POV -

While walking around the mansion I went in the bedroom I made for New York and searched for something inside... I then finally found it again the bunker...

"Seems like whatever she was doing was kept in here! If she was still here I would've killed her right here right now! "

America shouted with a glare towards the hidden doorway we all went down and saw lots and lots of files but it wasn't about New York it was all about her. How boring

"Jeez came down here for nothing"

Malaysia yawned then suddenly Indonesia pressed a button on the TV-like screen, and then it showed a small girl with short brown hair she was looking around we couldn't see her face but after a few minutes another person was shown and what was shocking was that... It was the Philippines and Brunei?

(Past Kid) Philippines POV -

"pia! Hey Pia take a look at this. Will this look like the flower crown you are making? "

I turned towards Brunei and nodded slightly I grabbed whatever flower was on the ground and kept picking them one by one,

after the long day Brunei went back to his homeland...

"Mhm... " I sighed and started to walk back "home" Was it really home though?... I don't know... That place never felt like home, especially when your parents ignore you and punish you for the smallest things... Your brother don't even know they have a younger sibling and the helpers of the house treat me like trash...

But... To be honest.... What did I ever do to them? To all of them? I don't know... Was it because I'm a girl? But what did my gender ever do to them? I never did any harm... Davao... He isn't even a loyal butler.. Always snitching on my so called 'papa' for me

If I was a boy... Would they treat me differently? Or will they still treat me the same? A trash? Probably not.

I sighed when I saw all of them eating together happily I walk back upstairs and hid behind the corner of my bed sobbing quietly wanting to also be loved