3. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?

( 𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝. 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎.

"𝙶𝙸𝚈𝚄𝚄-𝚂𝙰𝙽!!! 𝚆-𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢-𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?!" 𝙸 𝚜𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘.

"𝚈/𝚗-𝚂𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜? 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢." 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎.

'𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎... 𝙱𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚃 𝙼𝙴?! 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝙴?! 𝚈/𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜,' 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝.

"𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞-𝚂𝚊𝚗. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝," 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

"𝚄𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎," 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

"𝙾𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢," 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.

"𝙽𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝," 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞'𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞.

(i'm sorry I change the font Midway because it's really hard to use and glitching out of it, but I will still use it for the title of each chapter/parts.)

Me and Giyuu walked to the butterfly mansion and we both went straight to Shinobu's office.

"You too are finally here. Now Y/n was it? Well I need to talk to Tomioka-San about something thing important. So do you mind stepping out of office please?" Shinobu said.

"Um ok tell when I can come in," I said and walked out then left.

(Giyuu's POV)

'Kocho is acting weird ever since I introduce   Y/n-San does she also like her, if she does I think we could share because me and Kocho are really close.' I thought.

"Tomoika-San I have something to tell you," Kocho/Shinobu said.

"What is Kocho-San?" I asked

"Tomioka-San what I wanted to tell you that I had loved you and wanted to date, but then I see Y/n-San and I want to date her and I want to date you too. I don't know if you both will like so I didn't ask you because I was scared, but know I feel like more comfortable telling you this. I told you first since we each other for longer, but do you think we can share Y/n while dating. Just the 3 of us dating. Will that be ok with you?" Kocho/Shinobu-San said.

I was happy and shocked because I felt the same way.

"Yeah I was thinking the same way, but when should we tell her this Kocho-San?" I asked her.

"I think we should ask Y/n tomorrow around noon,"Shinobu/Kocho said.

"Ok Kocho-San," I said with a little blush on my face.

"Just call me Shinobu, Giyuu!"She had said.

"We'll Shinobu I will go with Y/n back to my estate. So I can cook her something to eat and to know her better! Also goodbye Shinobu," I said then kissed her on the cheek.

She blushed and looked at me.

"Bye Giyuu," She said quietly while she still had a lot blush on her face and touched her cheek where I had kissed her. Then I got up and patted her on her head and left the room to see Y/n.

TO BE CONTINUED....

\——————————————————-/
Sorry for not up dating in a few weeks and I know it's short, but you'll be alright I hope. Had to catch up with things and I never went to the sleep over at half sisters house I said it in my face reveal, but I never went because of drama at the house, but today I'm going to be their this time and I'm excited. I hope you have enjoyed this part see you next time byeee💙☺️❤️☺️.
\______________________/