one

Genevieve Kirigan or known to others Genevieve Walters, grown up in the little palace she knew every horrible deeds the people in the palace had commit, Genevieve had left the palace on her 16th birthday

.

Genevieve age: 5

"Genevieve! Where are you!" A voice shouted, a man, her father shouted as giggling was heard.

Aleksander, the general, had turned the corner and saw feet poking out of the curtains by the windows.

"Are you here?" He said as he moved the curtains and saw a small little girl, with light blue eyes like her mothers staring back at him with the biggest smile.

"Papa! You found me!" Genevieve shouts as she lefts her arms up, Aleksander grabs her and picks her up putting her on his hip.

"Of course, you are not that quiet." He says as he smiles at her, the small girl rolls her eyes and puts her head on his chest, her small finger following the patters on his kefta.

"Are you tired?" He whispers looking down at her, a small mhm is left out of her mouth, Aleksander goes to the stairs to go towards her room.

.

Genevieve age: 14

"How can forget your own daughter's birthday!?" Genevieve shouts as her father, Aleksander is standing across the table full of war plans.

"Gen, I was busy! It slipped my mind!" He shouted back, tears swelling up in the young girls eyes, Aleksander sighs as he looks down.

"Look-" he gets cut off by someone knocking at the door, "what!?" He shouts as he opens the door, a random maid is at his door.

"The king wishes to speak to you." She spoke as she nodded and left with her head down.

"We will talk about this later, I must go." He says as he puts on his kefta, his daughter scoffs.

"I feel like the king sees you more than I ever do in a month!" Genevieve shouts as she walks over to her father, he rolls his eyes.

"Genevieve. We will speak of this later, go to your room, relax and be more calm." Aleksander says as he walks out leaving his 12 year old daughter alone, the night of her birthday and he hadn't even wished her something.

.

Genevieve age: 16 (present time)

At this point, the father daughter relationship between Genevieve and Aleksander had faded, they don't speak anymore, they don't eat dinner together.

"Alyssa, I'm not talking to him anymore, our relationship will never be fixed." Genevieve says to her maid but secret lover in the palace.

"I know, but Gen many kids would love to know their parents, or at least to have a conversation with them, it's a suggestion that maybe to just talk to him again." She says as she put my hair in two braids.

"I understand, I'll try, but It won't be a promise." She said as Alyssa finishes braiding her hair, Genevieve grabs her hand and kisses it.

A smile pops up on Alyssa face, Genevieve looks up to Alyssa and move closer to Alyssa lips, they put there lips onto one another, closing the gap near them.

Alyssa puts her hands on Genevieve's face as Genevieve starts to push Alyssa onto the they sit on, having Alyssa flop onto the bed, her back on the mattress, Genevieve sits on top of Alyssa.

Genevieve moves her lips down to Alyssa's neck as Alyssa puts her head back with a moan. Before anything could happen there's a knock on the door, Genevieve quickly sits up and so does Alyssa, as she pretends to start touching up on Genevieve's hair.

"Come in!" Genevieve shouts as a man walks in, "general kirigan request's to speak to his daughter. At dinner, alone." He young man says, as he sees the young teenager nod he leave and closes the door.

"At least you didn't have to request to speak to him first." Alyssa says she puts her head between Genevieve's neck, and starts to kiss it, leaving bruises on her neck.

"Darling, you are going to have to stop, I need to see my dear father in at least two hours." Genevieve says as she stands up and finds her kefta.

"Gen, please just think about having that relationship with him again." Alyssa says with a small smile, as she holds Genevieve's hand.

"Alright, let's just get me ready." Genevieve says as she lets go of Alyssa's hand and starts to move towards the vanity.

NOT EDITED

A/n
So... I'm finally posting a fanfic after teasing three other ones I never acc completed...
Anyways follow the TikTok for edits:
Housetqrgaryen