Chapter-3 the end of Poseidon.

In the last chapter we saw how Dark Danny finally ended Zeus existence and now let's see what it's going to happen next.

After Zeus death Dark Danny was coming back with the others while the arena was being re-builded.

Zanark: Good job Danny.

Dark Danny: thanks master.

Brunilde: you actually made him suffer until he finally died.

Geir: yes we have chance to win.

Dark sonic: of course we have a chance, we are going to win.

Zanark: I know who is coming next.

Brunilde: who is the next one?

Zanark: from them is going to be Poseidon and from us it will be Zaiko.

???: finally.

Cumber: you finally showed up Zaiko.

Brunilde: so you are Zaiko.

Zanark: he is a complete prodigy in battles with Zaiko and others our victory is obvious.

Zaiko: thanks master.

Brunilde: we have 30 minutes until the arena is clear for the next battle.

Cumber: hey Zaiko what transformations you did you unlocked?

Zaiko: I have unlocked super saiyan 1,2,3,4 and 8.

Dark sonic: well Zaiko the only thing I can say is made him suffer.

Chat blanc: show mister perfect that he is nothing.

Zaiko: oh believe me I will.

After that the 30 minutes the arena was ready the presentation of Poseidon happened.

Heimdall: now from the side of the mortals.

Once again the entrance of the mortals was destroyed and from the entrance everyone saw Zaiko floating above the water until he finally reaches the arena.

Zaiko: well well false God let's see what you can do heh heh.

Poseidon who was looking at the floor but now he was looking at Zaiko with an angry face.

Poseidon: you damn insect how dare you to call me a false I'm a( Poseidon couldn't finished because Zaiko interrupted him by turning into super saiyan God)

Zaiko: tell me Poseidon can you feel my energy now.

Poseidon: you just changed your hair color wait a minute your energy why can't I feel your energy?

Poseidon was confused and he wasn't the only one from the side of the so called gods were also surprised and confused because they couldn't feel Zaiko's energy.

Zaiko: hahahahaha the reason why you can't feel my energy it's because I'm using the power of the real Gods I present you all the super saiyan God and well let me tell you all something funny only a God can feel the energy of another God and if you or the other so called gods can't feel my energy or my presence that means that you are not a god.

Poseidon was in shock just like everyone else they could't believe on what Zaiko said but it was true they could't feel Zaiko's energy.

with our protagonist

Zanark: That little bastard really did it.

Cumber: I know very well that he is much stronger than any one of them but.

Chat Blanc: he has the balls to say in their face exactly what they are.

Brunilde: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha I oh my I can't hahahahahah

Dark sonic: but we have to be honest it's about time for them see reality.

In the arena

Poseidon and Zaiko were fighting but it wasn't a battle at all it was a humiliation because Zaiko was close to kill him.

Poseidon: you.....cough.....damn....cough...Bastard.

Zaiko: Oh please just shut up and die you walking sushi.

When the dust of the explosion disappeared everyone could see the only thing left from Poseidon was some blood, burned parts of his clothes and his weapon, everyone was in silence because of the death of Poseidon but the silence ended when all the...

When the dust of the explosion disappeared everyone could see the only thing left from Poseidon was some blood, burned parts of his clothes and his weapon, everyone was in silence because of the death of Poseidon but the silence ended when all the mortals started to cheer and scream of happiness because this was their third victory not just that now from the big three of the Olympics there was only Hades left but is more likely for him to be defeated just like his two brothers.

With ou protagonist.

Zanark: that's my boy.

Chat blanc: walking sushi well that was a perfect nickname for Mrs. Perfection.

Dark sonic: well at least he is finally dead.

Brunilde: who is going to fight in the next round?

???: it's going to be me.

End of the chapter