𝟎𝟭: 𝓑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

LOVE SONG , SET DA TREND .

𝓞MNISCIENT :

ROCKING BACK AND FORTH IN HIS CHAIR, jeremiah carefully placed down his blunt, smiling down at his phone. "got ha cute ass calling me at this hour.." he lowly chuckled, as his eyes slowly observed the screen.

"i miss you." he said, throwing his head back. "i miss you more.." a soft voice replied through the phone. "why you still awake, ma?" jeremiah asked the girl before picking his blunt back up, taking a long drag. "i'm just not tired.." she replied while adjusting her camera.

THE PRETTY BROWNSKIN GIRL, was laying down on her bed while music quietly played in the background, "why aren't you asleep?" she asked staring into the camera. he flashed her a soft smile, slumping down into his chair before replying, "been awake, you look good though." he said, licking his lips. she grinned, tilting her head, "i do?" he nodded, smiling hard, as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world,

in which his eyes, she was.

the two sat in a comfortable silence whilst 'sativa' by jhene aiko played lowly in the background.  "IS IT HOT HERE OR IS IT JUST ME?" the girl sang along to the lyrics as she watched jeremiah smoke his blunt. she had always found him cute but had never told him since, they were bestfriends and that would be weird. 

"yo ma, go to bed. it's late." jeremiah spoke up, breaking the silence. he had a rasp to his voice, from all the smoking. "alright, goodnight, BESTIE." she yawned, waving goodbye. jeremiah grinned at her words and had also shared his goodbyes before hanging up.

"damn.." he whispered, looking down into his lap. 

jeremiah had always had a thing for the girl. eversince they were little, he had developed feelings and they more they grew, the bigger the feelings. he had never told her, as he had already knew he couldn't have her, plus that would be weird. they had been friends since birth. so he had just kept it to himself, and now here he is, still keeping his little secret.

jeremiah groaned as he slowly rose up from his chair, making his way over to his bed. he turnt off the lightlamp that was placed on the desk beside his bed, before dozing off to bed.

𝓚𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀❜𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ― first chapter , how do we feel? i was waiting on doin it later but i got bored so .. 

also is it js me cs i feel like all my ideas start coming in at night like i finished this chapter at 3:59 at night.

anyways, let me kno what ym think of this chapter .