Woke Up Again This Morning

Sam POV

I woke up the next morning being cuddled by Charles in a mess of blankets, it was such a wonderful feeling that I never wanted to move. After a few minutes of me laying there taking in all of happiness and comfort this brought me, I remembered that Charles still had a boyfriend. Even if I hated the fact, John still existed and he can not just disappear because I wanted him to, and god did I want him to. I knew that Charles had been speaking to John and... Alexander. He was taking a while on coming back from the kitchen and I went to go make sure everything was okay and I saw him on his phone texting. They will probably come over later today, and the mere thought of him makes me want to cry or scream, or both. My thoughts drift back to John and I begrudgingly pull myself from the bed to save him the trouble of having to explain to John why he was sleeping in a bed with his roommate.

I slowly and quietly made my way towards the bathroom trying hard not to wake Charles up, I opened and closed the door and continued on my way a little less careful. 

I was dreading today, I was half wishing I wouldn't wake up. Honestly, that wouldn't be a bad way to die. Wrapped in Charles's arms. Either way I still woke up and still had to look have presentable, considering he have guests coming over. So, I hurried getting ready and thought I heard a slight noise or some sort of movement coming from our shared room. I walked around the corner fast enough to see Charles stirring and watched him as he mumbled something then started urgently looking around for something, a second later his eyes landed on me in the doorway and he calmed down.

"Hey, Sam." He said slightly groggy.

"You should start getting ready, it's already half past eleven.  John and Alex will be here in a few hours." I reminded him. Charles's face turned a bit sour at the mention of Alexander's name.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He responded before pulling himself out of bed, past me and into the washroom.

Hello to anyone still reading, I know this took a while to update. Like I said, I still plan to finish this and I have an idea of how this will go. Next chapter up hopefully soon and we'll finally get some confrontation and justice for Sam. I'll start on it right away!

-   🐐