his pack

Dean had grabbed Isaac and was holding a gun to his head "stay back or I blow his head off" dean said looking at derek who haven't moved yet. but stiles had started to move closer to dean.

The sheriff came walking down the stairs to go start his shift because they found another body.
"Son why don't you put the gun down and let go of the poor boy" the sheriff said reaching for his own gun

stiles eyes were now there Bright orange color
"fox calm down. please" Derek said to stiles
"no im not going to calm down until he lets go of isaac" stiles growled back "you turned him into a monster" dean said directing his anger torwds derek.

stiles had froze in his tracks starting to revisit a memory he dreaded it was of him killing the girl he saw as his sister 'stiles we both know her death wasn't your fault' stiles fox told him.
"am I a monster" stiles asked Derek teary eyed
"No your not a monster" Derek answered grabbing the foxes hand 'hes yelling the truth stiles you aren't a monster, that is one thing you will never be.'

"Sam stop your brother from doing something stupid" the sheriff told Sam looking at dean "Solve this in an orderly manner, I need to leave for my shift" the sheriff said before leaving. Knowing that stiles wouldn't let this get out of hand.

"I don't know dean maybe he's right"
"Maybe he is right but that doesn't change the fact that he's still a monster"

"Dean you should know you two have something in common" Jackson spoke up looking at the older men "What could I have on common with him" dean asked "For starters you both had a bad childhood" Liam started "and an abusive dad" Erica finished for him "So he's a werewolf he would just heal"
"Dean he wasn't born a werewolf he was bite when he was 16" at hearing that dean let Isaac go
Stiles immediately pulled Isaac behind him in a protective way. "You okay scarf boy" Ethan asked "yea im okay"

"You are to never lay a hand on any of my pack if you do the next murder my dad will be solving will be yours" stiles said looking at dean in anger "is he serious" Sam asked Derek nodded.

An hour after everyone settled down

"Isaac im sorry about the whole threatening you" dean said looking at the shorter teen, isaac just nodded and looked at Jackson "good luck earning his trust know" Jackson said for Isaac.

"Stiles i have a question for you" Sam said "shoot" "who turned you" Sam asked "Scott" stiles said his name like it was poison "and is he here" Sam asked a bit confused "no he's no longer apart of this pack"

"Why did he turn you" dean asked "he did it to save my life"