CHAPTER THREE: Welcome back.

"ugh.. what the fuck.. happened..?" [Reader] Asked herself as she slowly woke up. She suddenly remembered, "fuck.. gressil's alive..? Fuck, Gressil's alive!" She said to herself. She laughed slightly, as she though to herself 'but how..?'
"Oh good~! Your awake!" Gressil walked into the room, smiling mischievously. "Gressil!" [Reader] said happily, trying to move but was kept against the wall with chains. "oh, ahah... can you get me out?" She asked nervously. Gressil progressively got closer and leaned down to her, lifting her chin up. "No can do, doll..~"
"What? Why not?"
"Don't want you escaping now, do we?" He said, "I-I won't..!" [Reader] said, "Hm..~" gressil though for a second. "Alright, but only for a little~" He smiled as he let her go, [Reader] Smiled happily and as soon as she was let go she hugged him tightly. "How did you live?!" [reader] asked, in shock.
Gressil smiled, "I'll tell you later, alright?" [Reader] nodded and just held him there for a bit longer, "god, I've missed you so much..." she mumbled quietly. Gressil pulled away slightly and smiled, "I have too~" he said before kissing her gently. [Reader] leaned forward into the kiss, deepening it. "I've missed this. I've missed .. us.." he smiled.
"I've missed ur crazy ass." [Reader] said, kissing him once more, tangling her fingers in his hair. They made out for a bit before pulling away, both of them panting slightly. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you..." [Reader] said, sadly. 
"Oh, doll... you didn't have to, but I promise we will protect eachother. Right?" Gressil said, she nodded silently as she pecked him on the lips again.