Story of Alabaster Dementia Darkness.

My name is Alabaster Dementia Darkness, I'm 16 years old, and an orphan. My father fell out of of a 6th story building when I was in the womb and my mother hung herself from the hospital shower head right after NY birth, I was adopted when I was 5 years old by the Wickens family, they beat me, and starved me and only fed me stale raised bread on Christmas. They locked me on the floor vent and and stopped on the grates while I sleeping.

Today, I was cutesy walking to the library, because I'm so smart and like to read books, but not those silly Roman e books the girl at my school read, I like science books, I'm so smart. But everyone hates me. I'm actually 0.00000000006, percwnt lesbian and because that everyone throws books at me. I have a ton of scars but jone on my face or any that make me look ugly.

I arrive at the library and find the librarian glaring at me. Everyone in this town thinks I'm a parentless ugly, stupid,  furry, I speak cutesy at her glare, running of to the science section. It is there that I find a really pretty white snow owl, tied to her foot, is a brown letter. I untie the letter and read it.

It is addressed to me, Alabaster Demtia Darkness. It says it is my hogwarts acceptance letter. I squeal in joy, I have been waiting for this all my life because I already figured out all magic and thus know everything there is to know about it, I know all the school and all the spells. The owl transforms into a large winged horse.
I know instinctive to get on its back and it Flys out of of the window that iust appeard.

We fly for like ten day, before we arrive at the one an only, hogwarts. Professor Snape is waiting for me at the gate, he smiles warmly at me and hugs me. Before leading me into the the castle, I can hear the students whispering about how pretty I am, I am very pretty.
Snape smiles widely and sits me down at the stool infornt if all yhe other students. He picked up a old worn hat, the sorting hat and places it on my head.

I hear it speak into my mind.

"ohohoho, what a mind you haaaveevev," it says, "I am going to have some trouble placing you, my dear."

"You are sooooo smart and brave and kind and cunning. You are just so unique I don't have a clueeeeeee"

Please sort me into slytherin, the best house with all the smart and pretty people plessessee,' I think.

"OKAY," It says before announcing Slythin.

The great hall starts cheering for me, so happy their favorite person is here.

Snapey Wapey gives me a hug and leads me to my table, around me, the amazing purebloods stare at me.

"So, you're name is Alabaster DeSantis darkness, right?"  A boy with snow white glittering frosty skin, perfect platinum blond hair and ice like glowing blue orbs, says, blushing slightly as he looks at me.

I stroke a lock of my raven black hair, my porcelain white shin turning a bright pink under his gaze. I avert my grey and sliver eyes to the the floor, flushed at his attention.

"Yes," I say meekly.

"Well, pookie, my name is Draco Malfoy, and i want to be your boyfriend, beChse you are so unique and beautiful, and very smart."he says leaning in closer to me, his hot pumpkin juice scented breath fanning across my face.

"O-o-oh!"I stutter, "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wow!" I-I-I-I-I-I-I would LOVE TO DRACY-POO!"

He smirks like a bad boy, and kisses me on the lips. When he pulls back m he's still smirking.

"DRACOROORROROR!" I hear a grating annoying voice say. I turn towards the sound and see a ugly ugly ugly girl with a pug like face walking towards us, he looks mad, her face is red and she's frowning heavily, it makes her look even uglier, not at all like me.

"DRACO MALFOY!" She screams as she gets closer, "YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" She screams ugly tears streaming down her ugly face.

"Dracy-waky poosie!" I say cutely and femininely. "Make this ugly girl go awaayayayaya" I submissive and adorably sniff and hid my face in his chest.

"Pansy, you know we're not together-"

"WHAT THE HELL?" the ugly stupid girl screams, "WE WENT ON A DATE YESTERDAY,"

"We are over Parkinson, I found pretty girl now, you are not pretty like Alabaster." He says sternly in his manly man manny man voice. "Isn't that right my little submissive buny baby rabbit honey sweetie?" He says dominantly to me, forcing my chin up to look at him.

My eyes are glimmering and my snow white cheeks are red, "of course my boo-boo-beary-bear." I say in a very submissive feminine way.

Pansy's mouth is wide open, "This is disgusting, why the hell was I even with you."

I sart crying beautifully, "DRACY WOKEY POKEY POO! SHES SO MEAN MAKE HER GO AWAYYAYAYAYAY"

Draco kisses my rose red, silky soft lips, "of course baby, I'll fo anything for you, my perfect chosen one angel bae."

He quickly removes his ebony oak wand from the holster and Avada Kedavra's Pansy.

She drops to the floor and the whole great hall cheers.  I nuzzle into Dracy''s chest, and he kisses me again.

We have seventy five children all of them with super amazing magic and stuff and we find the three deathly hallows and live forever and rule the earth and defeat Vodemort and create the best government there ever was before.

Everyone loves ME.

AND ONLY ME.

JUST ME.

because it's always been about mEeeeeeEeee!!!!

(986 words)

A/N: I know there is a ton of spelling and grammar mistakes. And while I don't mind if you point out those mistakes. I'm going to be completed transparent with you, I'm not going to fix it. Ever.