i.

Asahi was there long enough to predict each sound of the waves that passed. Every angle he saw in his camera wasn't satisfactory enough. He moved and tried feeling his numb legs, hands still holding his precious camera tightly.

So far, attempting to take photos for the photography club was disappointing. He went to a nearby beach with a thought that it would give him the same scenario as his favorite beach in Osaka. He would always go to that place when there was nothing good to take photos of. He was wrong to seek the same comfort in the place where he was at now.

His eye took a break on being too close to his device. He looked around more like he hasn't been eyeing everything since earlier, sighing as he noticed someone meters away from him. The person was randomly kicking big pebbles towards the sea, and Asahi cringed at the sight of him not being bothered at his shoes getting wet.

He was taller than Asahi and was wearing the same uniform as him, his facial features were vague but his skin tone perfectly complemented the beach. He was closer to him than the other students whom Asahi saw while looking around, but not too close for Asahi and his camera to get noticed.

Asahi thought that he suited the beach too much that he started clicking his camera while pointing it towards the oblivious student.

He immediately looked at the three photos he just took, smiling to himself at the realization that he finally captured something for the day. His smile stayed from seeing the guy in the photo. His face wasn't facing Asahi's direction, but Asahi liked how natural and homely it turned out. It reminded Asahi of the days when it was only him, Osaka, and the beach.