History/Info

• In the year 2025, billionaire and richest man on earth Elon Musk sends the first human ship to Mars containing 500 healthy fertile members of each sex. Set to arrive in 100 years.

• In the year 2026, Donald Trump is reelected as the president of the United States. Winning in a landslide.

• In the year 2028, Trump's wall is finished.

• In the year 2030, the company OpenAI starts manufacturing AI driven vehicles with the help of Tesla.

• In the summer of 2035, temperatures reach 150°F

• In the year 2038, millions have retreated from the world around them into the virtual world.

• In the year 2055, the first city sized spaceship is sent into earth's orbit.

•In the year 2070, the average IQ is 80

• In the year 2125, AGI intelligence augmentation chips are supplied to the general public for $2,599. The first colony on Mars is founded.

• In the year 2142, a law is passed AGI I.A. chips mandatory.

• In the year 2143, if you don't have an AGI I.A. chip, you can serve you to 5 years in prison.

• In the year 2155, artificial augmentation technology advances leaps and bounds.

• In the year 2200, A.I. has taken the place of human workers in the food industry and manual labor jobs, putting hundreds of millions of people out of a job.

• In the year 2250, a law is passed, making augmentation implants mandatory. A law passed in the same year made it so you can be sentenced to 20 years in prison for not having an implant.

• In the year 2260, Mars has been 70% terraformed.

• In the year 2300, you have to wear masks that filter the air to go outside.

• In the year 2340, you have to wear specialized heat resistant suits to go outside in the summer.

• In the year 2383, virtual technology has advanced to the point where you can download yourself into the internet or the mainframe now.

• In the year 2385, the first colony is found on Venus.

• In the year 2400, Earth's population reaches 20 billion. Popular of Mars is 8 billion and is 100% terraformed.

• In the year 2418, Mars declared its independence from Earth.

• In the year 2445, the first Civil War wages on Venus devastating its population.

• In the year 2450, the first robot war is waged on Earth.

• In the year 2453, a peace treaty between humans and robots is made.

• In the year 2457, a Russian scientist discovered a way to unfreeze humans from cryostasis.

• In the year 2463, Agartha is discovered.

• In the year 2464, the first Agarthaian Human war is waged, causing heavy casualties on both sides.

• In the year 2484, a peace treaty is finally made between the Agarthaians and Humans.

(I'll probably come back and update this later)

Technological advancements:

Artificial intelligence chips: Increases intelligence and gives a personalized AI.

Prosthetics: Cyborg level robotic implants.

The Mainframe: A virtual world that you can download yourself into the internet.

Terraforming technology: makes it so we can make planets livable for humans and animals.

Holograms

Corporal holograms: holograms you can interact with.

Robots: self-explanatory.

Artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence now has taken all customer service jobs. AI has advanced to the point of being indistinguishable from humans.

Hover cars

Mag boards: Hover boards like in back to the future but more advanced.

AI glasses

Lazer Guns

Many more...

So what do you want for the main character?

I'm just giving you some input.