ECLIPSE IS BACK?! (part two)

sun opens his eyes and sees that he is currently in his head. he quickly realized something was off and then remembered what happened prior. sun reaches up to his head and his thoughts was conformed, he had his rays ripped out.

sun quickly started freaking out but his panicking was interrupted by a dark chuckle from behind him. sun looks behind him and sees a certain red and orange individual behind him.

"I will say, this is quite an interesting appearance for you. probably karma for always calling moon bald." eclipse says smugly.

"what the f*ck are you doing in here?! your the last person I wanted to see right now." sun says, clearly pissed that he was somehow back.

"I got no clue how I am here.. moon shot me and then I just woke up back here." eclipse explains.

sun huffs in annoyance "well then, what do you plan on doing now? perhaps annoying me to death or?" sun says, glaring at eclipse

eclipse roles his eyes at him "actually, I have a little proposal that would aid you in your current situation." eclipse responds.

sun sigh's, though he was slightly interested as to what eclipse had to say. "and what would this "proposal" be?" sun questions with a hint of sarcasm.

"glad you asked! I simply want to talk to this "amalgamation" thing. if you haven't forgotten, I do have a way with words. all you have to do is let me take control of your vocals and then I can get you out." eclipse explains his plan.

sun thought it over for a moment, considering idea. "why would you possibly want to help me? for all I know you could plan on fully taking control again." sun questions sceptically

"well I seem to be trapped in your mind. I would prefer to be trapped in the mind of an "alive person" than a dead one. or who knows.. maybe i'll just be sent straight to hell when you die" eclipse says.

after thinking over eclipse's reasoning, sun didn't see much harm in just letting him talk. plus its not as if he had any other choice.

"fine! but if you start to take over just know that you well be kicked out of control." sun tells eclipse.

eclipse nods as sun slowly starts fading. "your waking up now. I will go ahead and transfer to your vocals." eclipse says, disappearing from the wierd cloud land.

sun opens his eyes and appears to be in the same room as he was earlier.

"finally! I was beginning to think you weren't going to wake!" the british voice of ruin announces from the other chair on the opposite of sun.

(I know I slacked on any gore for this part- I shall try and make it up in the next one.)