chapter 2 Brittany and clary meet Hodge

Brittany is still sitting on the bed when she see Isabelle walk in with some of her old clothes and Brittany pulled the barrier so her sister could change her clothes and Alec  Said Hodge wants to see them both and Brittany  said I'll meet you in the library and Brittany made it to the library and Brittany is looking at the book on the table and Brittany see her little sister Walk in to the library and Hodge said you both must be think that one minute your life is normal then it gets turned upside down and clary said you could say that and Hodge said your's mother was a Shadowhunter.  Hodge said Brittany did your mom tell you where she hid the cup and Brittany said yes and Brittany and Clary walked out of the library and jace said clary do you want to know you put a mind block on you and clary said yes and Brittany said please be careful and clary said I promise to be careful and jace said Brittany did Isabelle tell you that your bunk in my room and Brittany said yes Isabelle told me and jace said ok Brittany. Brittany is laying on jace bed and Isabelle walked in to the room and Isabelle said Brittany here are all of your clean clothes and Brittany said thank you Isabelle and Isabelle said your welcome Brittany and here is your hamper and Brittany said thank you again Isabelle and Isabelle  said your welcome Brittany and I'm glad that I have you and your little sister clary to hang out with and Brittany said me too and Isabelle said I'll let you relax ok and Brittany said ok Isabelle and Brittany went back to laying down on jace bed and Brittany fall asleep on jace bed and Brittany is still sleeping when she hears jace voice and jace said wake up my angel and Brittany slowly opened her eyes and Brittany said did my little sister clary get her memories unblocked. jace said we know who did it and Brittany said Magnus bane did it and Jace said how did you know and Brittany said remember when I told you that he did that to me when I started to draw the angelic power runes but that was the only time that he did it and yes I have the perfect outfit and Brittany grabbed her royal blue dress that stop at her knees and Brittany walked in to the bathroom and brittany took off her clothes and Brittany put her on her black lace strapless bra and matching underwear and Brittany put on her royal blue dress and Brittany curled her hair and Brittany put on some light makeup and Brittany walked out of the bathroom and Brittany put her clothes in her hamper and Brittany put on her white lace up boots. Jace said Brittany you look beautiful and and Brittany said thank you jace  and Brittany walked out of her and jace room and alec said looking hot Brittany and Brittany said thank you alec and Brittany said you look good little sister and clary said thank you Brittany and Brittany said your welcome and Brittany said simon please stay here so you don't get hurt and I won't let anything happen to my little sister this time ok and Brittany and clary and jace and Isabelle and Alec are at Magnus bane place.  Magnus bane said Brittany what is wrong and Brittany said Valentine took our mom and Magnus bane said Brittany your mom left a map in your head to find the mortal cup ok and Brittany said ok and Brittany let out a small yawn and Brittany started to feel lightheaded and Brittany fall unconscious and Magnus bane said alec and jace and Isabelle and Alec said mangus what wrong and mangus said Brittany got lightheaded and she fall unconscious. Jace said Clary has this happened to your big sister before and Clary said yes it happened once when we were playing hide and seek and Alec said clary when was the last time Brittany ate and clary said  Brittany ate breakfast before her and Isabelle went to have their girls day and Jace said let get Brittany back to the institute and jace gentle picked up Brittany and Jace and Brittany and Isabelle and Alec and clary made it back to the institute and jace carried Brittany back to his room and Isabelle said jace here is a ham sandwich and a protein water and a chocolate bar and jace said thank you Isabelle and Isabelle said your welcome and jace Brittany is going to be fine and she is strong and a fighter and jace said your right Isabelle Brittany is strong and a fighter. Jace said Brittany wake up and Brittany woke up and Brittany said what happened to me and jace said you got lightheaded and passed out and Brittany said ok and jace said Isabelle made you a ham sandwich and she gave you a protein water and a chocolate bar and  Brittany is eating her sandwich when jace said Brittany can I let your little sister clary into the bedroom and Brittany said yes you can let her in and clary walked in to room and clary said I'm glad that your ok big sister and Brittany said me to and I should have ate something before we left the institute  and jace said Brittany this is not your fault and you couldn't have known that you were going to get lightheaded and pass out and Brittany said yeah your right jace and Brittany is done with her food and Clary said I'll let you get some sleep big sister. Brittany put on her pj and Brittany washed off her makeup and Brittany brushed her hair and Brittany brushed her teeth and Brittany put her dirty clothes in her hamper and Brittany climbed in to jace bed and Brittany said I promise to be more careful next time and jace said ok Brittany and like I said it wasn't your fault  that you got lightheaded and passed out ok.