Chapter 1

It was a rainy and cloudy day where the sun was hiding and the school week began, of course like any other teenager mystery girl and her brother nicky where in their homeroom with their younger cousin who was new to the highschool life. Her brother was talking to his friends while mystery girl was talking with Annie her cousin, everything was going fine when their homeroom teacher called out for their attention "alright everyone, i am going to call out your last names so listen carefully" The teacher called out the last names one by one and everyone went up and grabbed their schedules soon it was mystery girl, her brother and her cousins turn to go up there. They got their schedules and went back to their seats and spent the rest of the time talking or on their phones, soon after 38 minutes the bell rang throughout the school which the students left their classrooms and headed to find their new ones, mystery girls first period went alright she loved seeing her friend. Her second period went alright but she was late since her first period was inside the building and her second period was outside in the back of the school, Mystery girl took a seat in the front row feeling all excited for the class not knowing someone she dreaded seeing was in the same class. Mystery girl went to her 3rd and 4th period were alright and soon it was lunch time which meant she would see her friend Oliver, Mystery girl got her lunch and met up with her friend "Hey " She told him as she sat next to him "Hey how was your classes so far?" "Oliver asked her "Oh so far so good, just hate that they changed your first" She replied back to him "Yeah me too but hey we have 5th and 7th together " Oliver said excitedly "True true let's eat and go to the classroom early " Mystery girl said as she and Oliver ate their food and finished up quickly but they stopped by the student store to buy some drinks for class. They bought their drinks and walked to class "Hey what time does lunch end?" Mystery girl asked Oliver as he got out his phone and checked "2 Minutes we gotta hurry" He told her as they walked faster to the hallway and looked both sides looking for the room number. Soon enough they found their room number and went inside just in time too, the bell rang and all the students went to their rooms or they would get caught by the hall monitors, as the classroom filled up with students Mystery girl and Oliver sat in the back of the class watching every student enter. They were the judgy type but no one knew that since they looked innocent, that's until mystery girl turned around and saw her ex and he saw her 'Damn it' mystery girl thought as she shifted in her seat a bit and Oliver noticed it "You okay good?" He asked her  "..yeah don't worry" She replied as she glanced back over to her ex 'this is just not my year' She thought and went back to talking with Oliver. The teacher went up to the front of the class "Welcome back students I hope you had a wonderful summer but unfortunately it's time for school once again" He told the students "Well, in the back and sides of the class there's the seating chart for this year and I want you to go to this link" He instructed as he put the link on the board "The seating chart will change each quarter and the link will help me get to know you better and where/who you want to be sat with, please find your seat and do the link" He told as he sat down at his desk and let the students do as they were told. Mystery girl checked the seating chart and saw that she still sat near Oliver so she got her things and told him, they went to their table and started working on the link assignment but mystery girl felt like someone was always looking at her and Oliver picked up on it and knew who it was. "Hey everything okay?" He asked mystery girl "huh..?oh yeah everything is fine don't worry" she responded as she continued to fill out the link form until Oliver decided to keep an eye on the boy who was staring at her 'not on my watch.' He thought and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:770