Chapter 3

It was a cold winter morning and first semester was about to end, Oliver and mystery girl were in the quad drinking some hot chocolate that mystery girls mom brought for them. Her mother and mystery girl were slowly getting along since they were never that close, while they were sipping on the hot chocolate a boy who mystery girl liked walked by and ignored her, it hurt her feelings but she didn't want to make it obvious.

Cause if she did then it would give him the satisfaction of her pain, that boy was ghosty....her ex...they dated back in their freshman year but ghosty broke it off with mystery girl for some reason and that broke her since she really liked him, they haven't spoken in almost three years and she still had feelings for him even after dating two more people, she never got rid of those feelings for him she loved him  and he didn't or to her knowledge.

Later that day mystery girl was walking home from school since her mom was busy, she decided to pass by a gas station by her home since she was thirsty...she made it inside the gas station and started looking for snacks and drinks, she grabbed some and paid for the things and soon left, she started to drink her red bull while holding the bag of snacks on her arm she continued her walk home. She suddenly got a call from her 2nd youngest brother "Hey I forgot to tell you but i'm introducing my girlfriend to the family and she's bringing her family too since they want to make sure nothing bad happens" Her little brother henry said with a nervous tone "Ughh..seriously? im halfway to the house when are they getting there?" Mystery girl asked as she stopped at a bus station "In an hour " Henry replied to her question, "alright i'm taking the bus so i'll be there in 20 minutes" Mystery girl saw the bus arrive as she got on and paid for the ride, the two siblings hung up 

Mystery girl got off the bus and continued the rest of the walk home on foot, it wasn't far now she plugged in her headphones and started to listen to some music. She hummed to the tunes as she drank some more of her red bull but as she walked a car passed by and she knew every car that lived in the neighborhood.  She was confused as it slowed down next to her so mystery girl walked faster and got her pepper spray ready, the car sped up to catch up with her but just with that mystery girl booked it and started running. She saw her house just 5 blocks ahead she kept running as the car followed behind with the driver honking at her, Mystery girl carried her backpack in her arms as she ran.

She made it after like a minute of running, she got out her key and unlocked the door but she heard a car door open and that made her get shivers down her spine, she finally got the house door unlocked and went inside quickly as she locked the door. Mystery girl went to the kitchen window and peaked out a little, she saw that a family of 7 came out, four girls and one boy...She knew who they were...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Words: 565

(There will be a part 2 later )