Part 2

"it was a regular day where the sun was setting but with a thunderstorm included, a faint voice said ' ace! come here' Ace would turn around to see a face smiling, but disappeared straight after. Ace got slightly scared but continued to walk to the house."

"Ace walks into the house to see his dog dead, his face whitens as he is in great fear , he grabs the nearest weapon, a knife and grabs it pointing it everywhere. He sees a writing that says 'Help'. He blinks and opens his eye to his dog, living. No blood. No writing. Just his mom and dog. He blinks again seeing the same face. His mom would ask ' Ace, why do you have a knife?'. His eyes open and he would yell "GET AWAY FROM ME !".

" His mom would look scared 'Oh, are you okay? Are you sick again.?' he closes his eyes, waking up to see his dog dead again, but his mom too. He opens his eye again and sees his mom smiling. "

"Am i going insane..? He thinks to himself. In shock of the situation. 'Im going to bed ..' He would say. Slightly scared at the thought of what happened. 'Alright dear! Remember! 6AM sharp!'"

"He walks to his bed and lays down, he sees the face again and sees his school bathroom covered in blood. He gets up and goes to sleep."

" He wakes up to see his school on fire, ge wakes up AGAIN in his room, with the face again. 'Gag. Again?' He says. He walks out of the room to see his dog and mom dead, just like the vision. He looks at his hands covered with blood. He sees the face again, and goes to his phone and searches up " Murderers Faces" . He sees the face he visions. "

" He goes to wash his hands and he goes to school. He remembers the vision he had got about the school. ' Hey Hariel.' He would say to him. Hariel would reply with a simple "Hey." They stare at eachother for a bit but then they walk off
———————————————————————

Welp thats part 1 kinda two but yk. Im probs writing more tommorow if this gets popular but yk🤷‍♀️